Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Oldcel trait: tired of making April 1 jokes, so not making any

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Anything I said is true, FBI and mossad you filthy fags can suck my dick (11cm)

(a yes, yesterday did one lie, about cunt who roped, but it's my old inner joke)

Last edited:
I'm tired of em and I'm 16, you've been around the block a good while longer than I have. I'd be flat out annoyed by them at that point I think

A size fitting for mossad lolis tbh

I'm tired of em and I'm 16, you've been around the block a good while longer than I have. I'd be flat out annoyed by them at that point I think
If you're 16, gtfo go exercice max to boost testo and GH before your growth plates fuse and eat healthy max.
Don't rot here with us when there is still untapped potential.

If you're 16, gtfo go exercice max to boost testo and GH before your growth plates fuse and eat healthy max.
Don't rot here with us when there is still untapped potential.
I still do that stuff parallel to posting here. I'm mainly worried I'll be stuck at 5'4 since I haven't grown since my 14th birthday at all

I still do that stuff parallel to posting here. I'm mainly worried I'll be stuck at 5'4 since I haven't grown since my 14th birthday at all
I read about a supplement called PQQ (available over the counter). It helps extending the lifespan of the growth plate if there are not fused yet.
You can also check with a doc for hormonal check up.

I read about a supplement called PQQ (available over the counter). It helps extending the lifespan of the growth plate if there are not fused yet.
You can also check with a doc for hormonal check up.
If this works it could be my ticket out thx brah

If this works it could be my ticket out thx brah
If you gonna buy it.
Take a pill (20 mg) per day 4 hours after meal and dont eat afterwards for next 4 hours. Aka take it before sleep (it reacts with protein and therefore loose some of its potency)

You’re a teencel

I'm not old but it's an stupid as fuck day imo

Anything I said is true, FBI and mossad you filthy fags can suck my dick (11cm)

(a yes, yesterday did one lie, about cunt who roped, but it's my old inner joke)

I becameserious and truthful when I was 10 years old.

I always hated april fools jokes tbh.

I’m not an oldcel yet (I’m 23) but I’m already tired of April Fool’s jokes

I dont make those jokes tbh

Is my first one