Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Oldcels (25-years-old & +): Do you still try and make friends?

Do you still try and make friends?

• Yes, I still try and make friends.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No, I have given up, nobody wants to be friends with my old ass.

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
As a guy who is no longer school, or college age - do you still try and make friends with people to build a social life, or have you become a hermit?

It's not that easy, you don't get many chances to make new friends.
I had one a few years ago but I blew it, there just wasn't a real connection, maybe because these guys were too young, idk.

The easiest time for an incel to make friends is during the first two years of college. Even if you are a Sophomore, you can get along well with the Freshman incels.

Now that I’m 31, I know it’s over for me. I have become a “permanent loner”.

It's not that easy, you don't get many chances to make new friends.
I had one a few years ago but I blew it, there just wasn't a real connection, maybe because these guys were too young, idk.
I know what you mean. As soon as I started feeling self-conscious about my age - the natural excitement from making connections disappeared.

I can’t think of anyone besides my mother, to drop me off at the airport. I would have to take an Uber or expensive taxi. :feelsmage:

I am a God's lonely man.

No, how am I meant to do that? In my previous jobs people ignored me (unless they needed something fixing) or talked shit about me, behind my back because I looked different. I didn't go to university/ college, and didn't have any friends in highschool. Now im neeting for a bit as im tired of wage slaving, so i'd say there are no opportunities, as a subhuman to go and make friends IRL.

Turned 30 two weeks ago. I want to and make my 30s completely different to how I behaved in my 20s

No, how am I meant to do that? In my previous jobs people ignored me (unless they needed something fixing) or talked shit about me, behind my back because I looked different. I didn't go to university/ college, and didn't have any friends in highschool. Now im neeting for a bit as im tired of wage slaving, so i'd say there are no opportunities, as a subhuman to go and make friends IRL.
this no friends for trucels

Offline I have many acquaintances, but nobody I would call a true friend. :feelsjuice:

No, didn’t have them when I was younger though.

I knew it was hopeless from a very early age.

Offline I have many acquaintances, but nobody I would call a true friend. :feelsjuice:
It’s over for you. Incel trait: You can’t think of three friends to be your best men at your wedding - because, your ugly-ass is going to be a virgin until the day you die.

It’s over for you.

Think about all the money you could had made at various jobs - if you weren’t so ugly, and cursed by fate. As soon as an ugly male is labeled as being “quiet” or “creepy”, it’s over for him.

Turned 30 two weeks ago. I want to and make my 30s completely different to how I behaved in my 20s
It’s over for you. Chads that were born in the early 2000’s are taking over. I see it everyday, if you were born in the 90’s, life has past you by. Our parents generation had a lot of fun, however, millennials are tax slave goym cattle.

No because it’s so difficult when you get old. I rather just cling to my remaining 3 or 4 friends even though half of them rarely want to ever do anything.

Not 25 yet, but still can't believe I'm 23 soon :fuk:

It’s over for you. Incel trait: You can’t think of three friends to be your best men at your wedding - because, your ugly-ass is going to be a virgin until the day you die.
Pretty much. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

If you remember playing Nintendo 64 as a boy, and playing the first PlayStation - it's over for your old-ass.

Old ricecel in my 30s here.

I've pretty much given up almost entirely at this point. I have no friends, and no prospects whatsoever with foids. The acquaintances that I have want nothing to do with me. But like I give a fuckin damn... They are basically just other ricecels at the end of the day who have it just slightly better than me due to having friends and a social life. And they think theyre better than me. But they're still fuckin ricecels either way just like me.

The only reason why I'm still hanging in there (and working) is because I still enjoy some of my copes and I wanna move overseas eventually. Ascend or no ascend, friends or no friends, I just don't wanna be in America anymore. I know how racist and evil the foids are here and the society is in general. I'd rather read about America's dysfunction and downfall overseas on the beach in Thailand sipping a fresh young coconut.

Last edited:
25 is oldcel? Holy fuck, that must make me a dinosaur and it must make @Emba a mythic being.

Thanks for giving the city coroner a head's up that they will have to retrieve a corpse in a few years:

His looksmatch is vacationing in Miami

I haven't had a friend since 2013. Most adult friendships are work relationships. They don't hang out with them outside of work, they spend time with their wives and children in their free time.

So 25 year olds are considered oldcels these days? Gosh.

As a guy who is no longer school, or college age - do you still try and make friends with people to build a social life, or have you become a hermit?
Well, I started in a new job not so long ago. I'm trying to do some low key jestermaxxing with the guys. As it will be better to be in good terms with them.

Old ricecel in my 30s here.

I've pretty much given up almost entirely at this point. I have no friends, and no prospects whatsoever with foids. The acquaintances that I have want nothing to do with me. But like I give a fuckin damn... They are basically just other ricecels at the end of the day who have it just slightly better than me due to having friends and a social life. And they think theyre better than me. But they're still fuckin ricecels either way just like me.

The only reason why I'm still hanging in there (and working) is because I still enjoy some of my copes and I wanna move overseas eventually. Ascend or no ascend, friends or no friends, I just don't wanna be in America anymore. I know how racist and evil the foids are here and the society is in general. I'd rather read about America's dysfunction and downfall overseas on the beach in Thailand sipping a fresh young coconut.
based sea maxxing