Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oldcels are lying about their age on dating apps

as a 30yearoldcel, its giga over. imagine looksmaxxing and "putting in the work:soy::bluepill:" and your first GF is 30+ with a child and all her baggage, with expectations she'd demand you met comparing to all her previous simps and chads. She wants to know their rationale, lmao cause men don't like old hags :forcedsmile:

imagine looksmaxxing and "putting in the work:soy::bluepill:" and your first GF is 30+ with a child and all her baggage, with expectations she'd demand you met comparing to all her previous simps and chads.

That is why I'm inclined to monkmaxx. Like literally go live in the woods, maintain a monastery and meditate all day monkmaxx. Single mothers should be executed by public spectator lethal injection.

I'm 25, it's over.

I'm 28, it's over.

There's no age for your face

You can go geomaxxing, only toilets in wealthy countries want their age + 5 years, but usually + 2. In stagnant economies... I mean developing economies they go for us oldcels. :feelsokman:

wtf is a super like and super swipe