Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oldcels would you ascend with her

The usual "oh I can't get chad to commit to me:foidSoy:"

Only if shes khhv.

I'm young and I'll just pump and dump, her hole might be loose though.

She’s got that thousand cock stare

Yes, obviously. But also obviously she would, likely, not want to aid me in my ascension.

I'm young and I'd take her.

definately omitting the one night stands where she regretted it and didnt count because there was no "connection" or when chad took her virginity and just left in the morning. she absolutely deserved that

Women cannot be lonely.

Her eye area is bothering me.

What does she say on the chinktok?
I could only watch 2 second and it froze, but based on appearance yes

What does she say on the chinktok?
I could only watch 2 second and it froze, but based on appearance yes
She’s 40 and never been in a relationship

i have no sympathy for ugly women. they are just as evil as regular women yet offer no sex appeal.

they should vocels if they not

no. i hate and am repulsed by old hags. absolutely vomit tier :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
(legal) teens are the only thing worth dreaming about

old 30+ single women are at the center of most of our problems in todays world.

Translation: Chad won't commit.

Swap the gender of the person on that video, and the likes would be cut 80%, and the comments wouldn't be as sympathetic or nice.

Also, really wish women stopped pretending that their "never been in love, uwu" status was anything other then their own fault.

I would, but she wouldn't. She's Chad only.

The only reason she got like this is because she only wanted the highest tier of Chad.

Could have EASILY found a man at ANY time. Maybe not the ultra giga Chad, but easily a HTN, a Chadlite. Plenty of normie betabuxxers. Plenty of desperate sub5s.

Nah, fuck this worthless piece of garbage whore. Crying about ''loneliness''. Fuck her. Her ''problem'' is so laughable. It could have been and still can be easily solved. Even older, females have infinite SMV.

What a fucking joke. She only posted the video to gain sympathy points and cry about being a victim. How much you want to bet she already matched with 5 men in the past 2 days, but she feels like none are ''good enough'' for her.

Fuck her.