Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Older women were once young, whereas short men were never tall

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Its not like short men, between the ages of 16-30 were tall, then after 30 suddenly became short and undesireable,
so older women can't compare their situation to short men,

also older women can go on Tinder and get hundreds of matches from normie men and have sex with them.
Seeing the media fuming about leonardo de caprio only dating women under 25 shows that we're living in a womans world

Last edited:
“fans are scrutinizing”. No, it’s just old whores mad they can’t compete against younger women.

never began vs over

Water for us, but sth that soy normies don't understand or don't want to understand

Unbelievable how much soys are getting triggered over it, what's with the preferences now and personal choice? People are calling him insecure and manchild.

I was tall for my age when I was 11 years old, but I stopped growing so now I'm short ironically

I was tall for my age when I was 11 years old, but I stopped growing so now I'm short ironically
Same and i experienced the transition from no one daring to look at you the wrong way to becoming a joke.

He couldn't care less about what the old used up whores are thinking jfl.:feelshaha:

Jfl at soys coping with their old fat wife and calling him names. Liking fertile girls with firm youthful bodies is now being a man child :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You must be attracted to wrinkly, fat, masculine 45 year old women otherwise you are insecure :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He’s clearly just using them for sex and in turn they are using him for his money, parties, status, and vacations on his yacht.

same shit happened to me. i was a chadlet when i was 11-12 and i got lots of female attention, but didnt really do much about it. now i am stuck as a manlet and they are disgusted by me. seeing the transition from positive reinforcement to neutral to negative was brutal, especially when you think it is only due to one factor of the height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back