Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oliver Hargreaves touted as UK's answer to 'hot felon' Jeremy Meeks

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fugitive-29-police-post-mugshot-Facebook.html

Here we go again.

A fugitive who taunted police by boasting 'catch me if you can' has attracted an army of female admirers online after his mugshot was posted online.

Oliver Hargreaves is now being touted as the UK's answer to 'hot felon' Jeremy Meeks after a social media appeal by Humberside Police attracted hundreds of comments.

Hargreaves, 29, is being hunted by officers as he is wanted on prison recall, although police have not revealed why.

After sharing Hargreaves' mugshot online, the post was inundated with comments on his looks while others offered their services in apprehending him.

Sallyann Thompson wrote: 'I can assure you if anyone finds him they will be keeping him [...] what do you reckon would you be handing him in?'

Vez Blount posted: 'I'm going to do society a favour and look for this man, keep y'all safe.'

Chelsea J. Morgan joked: 'I'll keep him prisoner for you!'

Ruth O'Grady wrote: 'He's a solid 10 tho don't care what he's done.'

The memes write themselves.

Fucking nauseating.

Just be a thug with no perspective in life theory.

aDRS.gif

Post pics, faggot. I don't want to go on Daily Mail, absolute cancer of a site.

Keep in mind that those women are the same people voting for politics and making social changes.

JFL

Criminalmaxxing is real. Sadly a NT personality is necessary to do that

Last edited:
He still doesn't hold a candle to Meeks. Looks like a caveman.

this guy's facial structure is like a 6/10 by white standards

he just has that generic brown-haired white guy with stubble look aka Bateman game. fuck, facial hair is so huge for males

meeks m0gs him into another dimension

He's not even that good looking though. UK roasties are trying to force a meme.

He looks like a soyboy failed normie,is everyone in the uk so fucking ugly that this guy would be considered chad?

Meeks makes this guy look incel.

Last edited:
Least you can rely on the good old dm commenters:

MyOldTreece, Northampton, 2 days ago
Oh dear. How sad some women are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6