Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On height - When the gaslighting & virtue signalling isn't present

Back in 1990s people were at least honest, now everyone is a lying virtue signalling cunt

Back in 1990s people were at least honest, now everyone is a lying virtue signalling cunt
Stigma towards autistic people probably wasn't even as bad as it is now.

The blonde that doesn't want short kids is hot :ahegao::ahegao:

tbh they were only honest because of the screen I think. But yeah nowadays many might not even be honest when they've no reason to lie

has to be scripted
Still reflects the current state of the world though jfl. Short guys are only second to murderers and molesters. Hell, its one of the most crushing things to me. Knowing that i'm quite literally worth less than killers and fiddlers.

Ted Bundy gets thousands of love letters from foids so no, we are WAY below murderers and fiddlers:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
literally. Imagien being less valued than these kinds of people. Fuck

Im crying my eyes out i cant cope anymore :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels: im 5’4 manlet, 2/10, subhuman incel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why do they hate us so much just because we are ugly and short? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: FUCK YOU FOIDS FOR HATING INCELS I HATE YOU TOILETS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Its just the world in general. Girls hate us, men hate us, the media hates us, governments tolerate us. Being a social outcast/ugly is a social crime in this world. A crime thats not forgiven by many.