Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On the standard of evil

The_Hierophant

The_Hierophant

Any excuse will serve a tyrant.
-
From what I have heard and seen from experience, most people do not know how to define good nor do they understand how to define evil; the fact that they cannot do this shows that as a people whether as one or more, simply are failures as so-called philosophers and scientist, including those of a religious nature.

Here I stand to challenge the relativist thought of our age and the barbarity which we accept.

If you ask the common people of the united states, you will find only a few who may be able to define what right and wrong is, after all, it's written in our legal system right? Should not the law be the source of which we point to right and wrong conduct? Truly, I say onto you the law does not uphold the natural right of man nor were the governments of man designed to do so either. What I uphold is that once the system of thought be put in place, you will surely know where is your place in this world and that though evil in this world today is stronger than the forces of good, we can turn it around with righteous anger and sincere idealism and realistic expectation.

Evil is that which causes harm to other living sentient beings, and by its negation, we learn good is that which does not cause harm to other sentient beings.

PART ONE
The standard of evil and its many facades

Evil may come in many forms, but the behavioral out come is the same, it causes harm to all who engage in it. But what exactly is evil and where did it come from?
Evil is a choice, not a natural phenomena which occurs in the human realm, nor is it allowed by the creator, evil is a choice which man makes and if he continues in his behavior it will lead to death and destruction.

Might makes right by tooth and claw,
for the natural law is fang and claw,
and if your fit you'll rule and reign is the gospel of our day!

If you must lie to get to where you want to go, do so!
If you must murder that you may achieve your goal do it!
If a man smash's you on the cheek, don't turn the other meek,
but smash him back and lay him lo! For self-preservation is the natural law!
If you must decide who will live & die, then let it be the weak and meek for the strong shall prevail!

If you already feeling in your own heart, an odd since of understanding then you are on the right track, for this is the view of evil, it is relative, egotistical and in the end causes more chaos than the idea itself or those who adhere to it led on.

Up is down,
left is right,
good is evil,
evil is good.

What does it matter what happens to others so long as I get my fair share?
What does it matter those who starve so long as I don't?
What of it those who were born retarded, as long as its
not me or my family I'm okay!

Everything in evil is contradictory and insane,
the ego is put above as the self as being god,
and if you notice this is the logic of our day.

Evil people do not care about you,
neither do they worry about you.
They don't care if you die,
they don't care if you cry,
You're a means to an end for them.
and when your done being useful
they'll throw you away.
It's their gospel of their ways.

*This was originally titled "the standard of the good* I got lazy and wrote half-way, though I will continue to write it later.

Stop copying and pasting. Morality is relative.

What about things that don't cause harm but don't necessarily benefit others either?

What about things that don't cause harm but don't necessarily benefit others either?
If I understand what you mean, than it simply does nothing as far as I comprehend, if nothing harm results from it nor any benefit, than it is neutral for the most part.

>absolute evil
Really makes you think :kys:

Retarded. Things are done not for benefit or harm but because one is duty bound.

Ex the retarded argument that homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone so its alll good!
It does not procreate life and has no chance to conceive life. It is loveless and fruitless. The very act spreads as much moral decay as it does disease. Hedonism is the ignorance of duty for one's own pleasure.

The very act spreads as much moral decay as it does disease. Hedonism is the ignorance of duty for one's own pleasure.
That's not an exclusively homosexual phenomena. Do you think roasties with body counts in the triple digits are using their influence to further the collective good of society?

That's not an exclusively homosexual phenomena. Do you think roasties with body counts in the triple digits are using their influence to further the collective good of society?
idk i have down syndrome i like apples and banans

IMG 3350

Well, I am god of my own world.

That which benefits me is good.
That which harms me is evil.

I am the only one who exists.
The rest of the universe, and everything and everyone in it…..are an illusion.

The truth is…..no one else is real.

It is just me here.