Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One day my dreams will make me rope

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I figured out if I want to rope someday, the best window of opportunity is to do it EXACTLY when you wake up.

You are very disappointed that you woke up from your nice dream into this hell, but still not fully wake to feel scared, have regrets etc... it's the perfect window to quickly rope. (for this moment you should have prepared a nice rope the days before).

Jut today I dreamt from a foid I crushed on in school and for a second I tought I was a teenager again and that all my entire life was ahead of me, the dream was pretty nice and innocent even tough I'm blackpilled on foids. Then I wake up and I'm some almost 30 dude in a filthy apartment without love, without a single human connection in my life JFL. It was a feeling like being slapped in the face. Absolutely brutal. :lul::lul::lul:

Apparently I'm so fucking starved for love that I cannibalize the few instances where I somehow did felt love and experience them again in my dreams. It's truly over. :lul:

Last edited:
same tbh. my dreams are also getting weird. I saw nigger tribal foids in my dream dancing around in tribal African clothes. My brain has lost it.

dreaming of old crushes is absolutely brutal, reminds you how shitty you are and can never make up for lost time

When I was 14, I had a dream of my oneitis. In the dream, we were already a couple, until she became sick. Further in the dream, her condition got worse until she died.
I felt really sad at the end of the dream because I just lost my gf and I couldn't do anything about it:feelsree:
When I woke up, I felt even shittier because I realised that the part about being in a relationship with her would never be real...:incel:

Another weird dream was about my former bully from 3 years ago (who made fun of me for being a lonely virgin loser). In the dream, we were good friends and he was my wingman at a party. Sadly, my incel brain can't remember what happend next...:incel:
The point is that this dream made me remember all the shitty memories and feelings about my bully and getting bullied

I didn't know you meant literal , but my dreams aka goals are what is making regret my existance