Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "One day you will be the boss of the Chad that bullied you in school"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously the older and more blackpilled I get, the more I can find flaws to this ridiculous cope repeated ad nauseam by teachers and parents alike kek. If the guy that bullies you is good looking and has decent grades (not failing everything but not honors either) it's more likely he will be your boss than the opposite, because in real life for the most important positions companies value more leadership skills, charisma and the ability to influence others rather than your uni qualifications or the internships you did. Take a look at the company CEOs, lawyers of good firms or even politicians, very few are incel tier. Positions of power look like one big university fraternity rather than an incel meeting. It was all just a cope so you would study harder in school and didn't become a dropout just because of bullying, and it worked well because we all believed it at some point. The Chad with a business management diploma has an army of STEMcels doing projects and working for him, sad but true.

I average only '3' on Photofeeler despite demonstrating my credentials.

I definitely think that people who participate in this behavior tend to be more dominant and aggressive. These traits don’t always have to be associated with something negative, and they are certainly valued in the fast-paced world of business. You want a strong leader who is not going to let others push them around, and one that will be able to confidently make decisions without hesitation.

Chads always win no matter what, but you can still undoubtedly ascend even as an incel. Then you can become a betabuxx provider to a 5/10 who will fuck Chad behind your back.

[UWSL]All the tall chads in my college were smart, energetic, and motivated. When they were my lab partners they looked down on me and never trusted my judgement. Seeing the chads in my major get consistent female attention and good grades on exams was one of the reasons I had a mental breakdown and left school.[/UWSL]

Seeing them study in common areas surrounded by multiple cheerful girls while I struggled and got rejected....it drove me insane.

Life just isn't fair for most males.
I average only '3' on Photofeeler despite demonstrating my credentials.
that app is cancer

[UWSL]All the tall chads in my college were smart, energetic, and motivated. When they were my lab partners they looked down on me and never trusted my judgement. Seeing the chads in my major get consistent female attention and good grades on exams was one of the reasons I had a mental breakdown and left school.[/UWSL]

Seeing them study in common areas surrounded by multiple cheerful girls while I struggled and got rejected....it drove me insane.

nothing worse than getting mogged both physically and mentally. I remembering a chad during highschool who fucked his young hot math tutor on first day and had better grades than me , I couldn't take it mentally at first and felt completely dead and terrible and it took me years to get over it

nothing worse than getting mogged both physically and mentally. I remembering a chad during highschool who fucked his young hot math tutor on first day and had better grades than me , I couldn't take it mentally at first and felt completely dead and terrible and it took me years to get over it
its impossible to recover after getting mogged physically and mentally simultaneously

I definitely think that people who participate in this behavior tend to be more dominant and aggressive. These traits don’t always have to be associated with something negative, and they are certainly valued in the fast-paced world of business. You want a strong leader who is not going to let others push them around, and one that will be able to confidently make decisions without hesitation.

That statement is psychological manipulation.

anyone who ever teased me at school is doing better than me. i dont bother in a world where im intensely hated just for my being existing

Chads always win no matter what, but you can still undoubtedly ascend even as an incel. Then you can become a betabuxx provider to a 5/10 who will fuck Chad behind your back.
?

Is sad but is at it is. In a software or consultant firm I've seen thst representants tend to be Chad. In journalism the same. Chad not only gets the best paid jobs but also the easiest due to his looks.

Those companies need an 'imponent' character.

Pizza deliveries, patient assistants and janitors in other hand are either short or ugly or both.

Is sad but is at it is. In a software or consultant firm I've seen thst representants tend to be Chad. In journalism the same. Chad not only gets the best paid jobs but also the easiest due to his looks.

Pizza deliveries, patient assistants and janitors in other hand are either short or ugly or both.

that's why HGH and surgery is important
too bad these IT cucks won't see it

that's why HGH and surgery is important
too bad these IT cucks won't see it
Is better if they don't.

It's too retarted to share the blackpill. Most men will lookmax once they take it. Some surgeries are cheaper than buying a car. This car would've dicked nothing if he had spent thst money on a car
IMG 3469

35k USD that's a price of a mainstream year car.

Yeah jfl about this one life is not a movie and usually incel are low iq so they can't apply this one.

hope is a cruel joke-- school shooters are the only ethical people as far as im concerned. If anybody really cared we would all just do what we can to murder children, end humanity, stop the breeding, stop human existence. Existence is suffering.

I'm the nightmare of chad who tried to bully me.

Gigacope used to keep Incels from taking vengence against their bullies, while also justifying the adults not taking any actions against the bullies for bullying in the first place

Employment being a quetion of looks is one of the more recent blackpills I've swallowed. I think we need to discuss this topic further.

I have a very strong sense that hot and charismatic men have an easy time landing jobs even if they lack formal qualifications.

that app is cancer
You should definetely give your ass to chad. Chads are best at everything... you are fuckin moron.

Employment being a quetion of looks is one of the more recent blackpills I've swallowed. I think we need to discuss this topic further.

I have a very strong sense that hot and charismatic men have an easy time landing jobs even if they lack formal qualifications.
You don‘t say … :feelsseriously:

It‘s not about what you know, but who you know. :blackpill:
Having a large social and professional circle thus a lot of connections grants the easiest and safest way to good education, jobs and therefore money.

Unfortunately most of us are social outcasts and our social circle ends with our core-family.

its impossible to recover after getting mogged physically and mentally simultaneously
My brother is taller than me and is studying robotics:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Gigacope used to keep Incels from taking vengence against their bullies, while also justifying the adults not taking any actions against the bullies for bullying in the first place
teachers enjoy seeing subhumans bullied by chads

yeah... schools are prison torture chambers, that are used to thin out the weak from the strong. the teachers know who the bullies are, and let them get away with it, and treat them better. better looking kids get treated better. you are right, it is false hope, and its not true. the people telling you this shit are profiting off you; they have nice cushy jobs

the worst is when your parents tell you that shit. they are suppose to protect you and prepare you for the real world, yet you lie to your face

Even in countries where you don't put a photo in your CV, at the time of the interview they pick the best looking candidate.

That's assuming you are smart and willing to put in the time and effort to rise the corporate ladder

Yeah, tell that to all my bullies who are now financially successful, socially successful, and have wives and families. :feelsUgh: