Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One more reason to hate my life

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
What the fuck did I do to deserved such shitty and ugly life? I had to do some interns work, its part of my "social activities" as they called it, otherwise I dont get my NEETs money. Anyway they stuck me inside this warehouse right and people that works there are almost young people around 20-35 y old. And I got assigned to this normie motherfucker, his job was to show me how to do works in the warehouse and he couldn't shut up for one minute. All of his fucking questions bla bla what do you like to do on your free time? bla bla bla ey you like fucking around with girls hahaha? bla bla bla. I just nodded and occasionally smiled at some of his lame ass jokes. Anyway we were walking and a foid was walking towards us, she was kinda cute not a Stacy but almost. And this motherfucker went like "Hey whats up? Gimme a hug, long time no see!" and she smiled and gave him a big hug saying something like yea she been sick and bla bla. I mean like what the fuck? Is that so easy to get some intimacy with a foid? He was just a normie, I dont get it.

Bro calm down.

You're acting like he fucked her in front of you lmfao that dude is a friendzoned beta orbiter

Normies must die