Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stephen Hawking answered my questions

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Currently reading a book by Stephen Hawking.
Was always wondering how he could give so many fucks about life and the universe while being so brutally disabled.

His answer:
"Bla bla bla my wife. My lovely wife who told me that we can beat the illness together"

Mfw

I was also wondering what his take on the purpose of life is.

His answer:
"Bla bla bla my wife. Bla bla bla my kids. There is only one way to live forever: By your achievements and by passing your genes on to the next generation".

Mfw

Holy shit, even the smartest person on the planet admits that the only purpose of life and the only reason why he made it through his horrible illness is a WIFE and KIDS. Nah man, this shit is fucked up.

>a literal cripple has a wife and you don't
Explain

sad what happened to hawking. why did he not ask for euthanasia?

How did he have sex as a vegetable?

Explain
He was born wealthy with privileged schooling and shit. It's not surprising that he had a wife. he also was normal until his 20s or 30s

Explain
$20 million

At the time of his death, Hawking's net worth was $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
He got his wife before he was a cripple and back then women wouldn't just leave you for the next best guy because it was frowned upon by society.

But you're all completely missing the point of this thread.
The point is not that he got a gf/wife, it's the fact that his gf/wife was the only reason he could cope with his disability and retain a will to live.