Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of my brothers is a legitimate Chad

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I looked at his instagram, and in photo of him and his GF, i noticed there was a comment and like, from a fucking national news tv presenter.

My other brother was incel until his 30s, but he stopped being incel and got a GF some how also (but he is TALL, and not autistic)

I with autism + manletism obviously got the runt genetics of the family

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?

Manlet+ugly+disabled= it was over prenatally.

Sorry bro but in my opinion you are better than them stay strong.

My other brother was incel until his 30s, but he stopped being incel and got a GF some how also (but he is TALL, and not autistic)
What's his face like, and what changed for him?

probably he was a fucking fatcel some how he got in to sports and lost weight and ascended instantly classic tbh ngl

ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND FATCEL IS VOLCEL

What's his face like, and what changed for him?
I have 2 brothers, the Chad one has always be Chad, theyre both TALL though, theyre both 6'2-6'5 range. The one who was inkwel till 30s, Idk, he never had a GF or anything, but has one now, he is tall though and NTmaxxed. He also became a leftist soyboy type in his late 20s/early 30s from the job he is in, i think he used his height + leftistmaxxing to get a GF in his 30s

I have 2 brothers, the Chad one has always be Chad, theyre both TALL though, theyre both 6'2-6'5 range. The one who was inkwel till 30s, Idk, he never had a GF or anything, but has one now, he is tall though and NTmaxxed. He also became a leftist soyboy type in his late 20s/early 30s from the job he is in, i think he used his height + leftistmaxxing to get a GF in his 30s
So he's a cuck. Makes sense.

having a chad brother must be suifuel.
imagine that you could have the same potential if it wasn't for a shitty genetic recombination.

So he's a cuck. Makes sense.

Oh yeah. He pulled off the soymaxxing, he even went vegan and all that stuff. But realistically its his HEIGHT that allows him to pull it off. He found his niche at 30+ by becoming a vegan feminist/leftist type guy. He was never into politics at all whatsoever until it became a trending thing here to be a leftist soy vegan.

Being tall + NTmaxxed and following social/political trends of this city is how he ascended. That is the other brother, not the brother im talking about here who social circle is with tv fucking presenters.

Oh yeah. He pulled off the soymaxxing, he even went vegan and all that stuff. But realistically its his HEIGHT that allows him to pull it off. He found his niche at 30+ by becoming a vegan feminist/leftist type guy. He was never into politics at all whatsoever until it became a trending thing here to be a leftist soy vegan.
Attractive soys piss me off even more than the ugly ones (who pretty much have to, regardless of whether we agree with it or not). The attractive guys could be full blown Chads and be masculine but they fuel women's hypergamy even more by cucking for them.