Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Chadlite brother and his gf were making fun of a sub5 male in a phone call

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My chadlite brother was in the kitchen speaking to his gf on the phone. I heard the conversation from the living room. My brother said that her cousin looks like a fatass gopher, they both giggled. It's ironic how my foolish bluepilled bother says that girls don't care about looks but he is making fun of a guy for his looks. Normies, chads and foids are evil.

My chadlite brother was in the kitchen speaking to his gf on the phone. I heard the conversation from the living room. My brother said that her cousin looks like a fatass gopher, they both giggled. It's ironic how my foolish bluepilled bother says that girls don't care about looks but he is making fun of a guy for his looks. Normies, chads and foids are evil.
More like unaware and normies are worse than chads, Chads have treat me better than normies actually.

Chads dont have anything to be sad about, They are happy, Normies are bitter and ruthless.

Normies gonna norm

When you're a topic of a conversation go in and cause a scene.

your brother says looks don't matter because he assumes all man are average looking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back