Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel one of my job position was posted online a few days ago

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
looks like im being canned because im the only one in this position

It is over, friend.

it is over for wagecucks

Sorry brother but it's over. Good luck.

Over for firedcels ngl

im creating a sock puppet email as a female to inquire about the availability of the position
high IQ

If they say "yes, we are making this position available soon" or something like that, you might as well print it out and confront your boss with it

If you like your job, keep up appearances for a while and recon the situation [just hold frame bro]

And keep us posted with the job catfishing for "research purposes"

If you like your job, keep up appearances for a while and recon the situation [just hold frame bro]

This

i dont care about my job but i was competent at it, it's only one of my jobs and streams of income

but it's about 30-40% of my income

im assuming they're getting rid of me bc im only cordial with everyone instead of "interesting"

im also short and asian, im the only asian male and there are multiple asian females. 100% im getting fired because these females don't talk to me and say im not a team player or some bullshit

#MeToo casualty, sorry to hear that comrade.

i dont care about my job but i was competent at it, it's only one of my jobs and streams of income

im assuming they're getting rid of me bc im only cordial with everyone instead of "interesting"

im also short and asian, im the only asian male and there are multiple asian females. 100% im getting fired because these females don't talk to me and say im not a team player or some bullshit
Should work on your personality. I bet the guy replacing you has a great personality

They'll take Chang MCchadington even if he's dense as fuck 'cos he's such a great guy lol or another shit talker behind the back but friendly in the front Foid.

at least you know ahead of time, most men dont get that chance, i say take FULL advantage of it in any way possible

sabotaging the company would probably be a bad idea

If you have add, adhd, depression, anxiety, autism etc diagnosis you may also have some degree of protected status depending on your location. As well you're of Asian descent so you may have several affirmative action type arguments you can bring up if you suspect discrimination. This is the nuclear option, you may fuck your future in that company etc, get official legal advice if things start to go that way.

Good luck brother. I hope the shit doesn't hit the fan and they just happen to be hiring for the same position bc of extra demand

You’re getting fired for being an Asian male pure and simple. They’ll replace you with a 6 foot tall white guy or another asian female. It doesn’t matter how good you are at your job.

If you have add, adhd, depression, anxiety, autism etc diagnosis you may also have some degree of protected status depending on your location. As well you're of Asian descent so you may have several affirmative action type arguments you can bring up if you suspect discrimination. This is the nuclear option, you may fuck your future in that company etc, get official legal advice if things start to go that way.

Good luck brother. I hope the shit doesn't hit the fan and they just happen to be hiring for the same position bc of extra demand

at-will state, i did not document anything and my case would have been thrown out of court since im not female

Go on unemployment if you get fired.

Unemployment = temporary neetbux. You get paid to sit on your ass and chill out as long as you apply for a job once in a while.

at-will state, i did not document anything and my case would have been thrown out of court since im not female
Damn, scratch that then. Always good to polish up the old resume and play the field looking for alternative offers. Gives you something to do instead of fruitlessly stressing out.

You know the answER.
You know the answER.

talk to your boss. maybe it's too much work for one person and they need an extra hand. i've been there.

The foids felt oppressed by your non-chad presence and reported it to the big cheese.

They are unaware of your existence,

ER your shit company

Still hangin in there OP? Blink twice if normscums have you detained against your will

none for us here. this city is blackmaxxed. they get better protection than spergs. and oftentimes Autism organizations side with #metoo cunts which is contradictory.

none for us here. this city is blackmaxxed. they get better protection than spergs. and oftentimes Autism organizations side with #metoo cunts which is contradictory.
i can believe that, fuck, it's sad by true that visible differences get more attention than inivisible ones (looks matter jfl)

you were the one with the red wolf flag avatar previously correct? where is it from?

like my friend said: "normies are often unaware or hostile to the fact a lot of autistic men display contrarian or unpc views" (paraphrasing)
i can believe that, fuck, it's sad by true that visible differences get more attention than inivisible ones (looks matter jfl)

you were the one with the red wolf flag avatar previously correct? where is it from?

not sure what you mean but my first avatar was Pol Pot, if I recall.

im creating a sock puppet email as a female to inquire about the availability of the position
Make a bunch of them and get interviews, if they call 10 people and 3 are your socks then you only have 7 competitiors. If you can't beat them, you take away their opportunity.