Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of the most satisfying copes I have come across

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
★★★★★
Is masquerading as an ultra hardcore militant SJW on reddit. You basically wade into any thread and start pointing out peoples bigotry, be it homophobia, transphobia, racism, etc. If you are losing an argument, you just check the privilege chart and one up the other person. If they are a white woman, that trumps a white male but not an ethnic male. Check your WHITE PRIVILEGE lady. If they are an ethnic female, well too bad because you are an ethnic transperson. CHECK YOUR CIS PRIVILEGE.

Its incredibly fun barreling into people and then watching them squirm in discomfort or outright apologize over the most ludicrously unoffensive comment. If you claim to be enough of a victim, its impossible to lose.

Bonus points if you get other people agreeing with you when you call out someones comment.

Much more fun if you do it in real life. I pretend to be offended at the smallest of things just to watch them squirm.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Much more fun if you do it in real life. I pretend to be offended at the smallest of things just to watch them squirm.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh yes in the UK at the moment, the labour party (very very left wing politically) is in big trouble for many of its members being dogged by anti-semitism claims. Not surprising since the party has so many Muslims, who openly hate Jews.

Pointing this out to a white labour supporter gets them tied up real quick, because you are either anti Muslim or anti Jew. Bonus points get them talking about Israel vs Palestine, because no matter whose side they are on they WRONG and you can haul them over the coals for it :feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:

You villain.

16b.gif

sounds cringey af but just shows how degenerate this society is now

I love larping as a leftist aswell, I do it irl and on different platforms ironically ofc and it's hilarious

Is masquerading as an ultra hardcore militant SJW on reddit. You basically wade into any thread and start pointing out peoples bigotry, be it homophobia, transphobia, racism, etc. If you are losing an argument, you just check the privilege chart and one up the other person. If they are a white woman, that trumps a white male but not an ethnic male. Check your WHITE PRIVILEGE lady. If they are an ethnic female, well too bad because you are an ethnic transperson. CHECK YOUR CIS PRIVILEGE.

Its incredibly fun barreling into people and then watching them squirm in discomfort or outright apologize over the most ludicrously unoffensive comment. If you claim to be enough of a victim, its impossible to lose.

Bonus points if you get other people agreeing with you when you call out someones comment.

Boom. :blackpill::fire:
Oh yes in the UK at the moment, the labour party (very very left wing politically) is in big trouble for many of its members being dogged by anti-semitism claims. Not surprising since the party has so many Muslims, who openly hate Jews.

Pointing this out to a white labour supporter gets them tied up real quick, because you are either anti Muslim or anti Jew. Bonus points get them talking about Israel vs Palestine, because no matter whose side they are on they WRONG and you can haul them over the coals for it :feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:

Lol. Fucking love this place.

Cuckit is truly pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back