Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the prettiest girls I went to school with was a hapa

• Thread starter M3llow3lectrician
  • Start date
M

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
I’ve stalked her social media since middle school and I’m 25 now it’s crazy to see how good of life she’s probably had her whole goddamn life compared to someone like Elliot Rodger. Like she’s completely neurotypical and was always popular, went to lots of parties, and now she’s married. She was also conventionally attractive where Elliot was not. I’ve beat off to her so many times more than anyone else I ever knew in real life. I’d rate her a 9/10.

The more attractive a woman is the more cock she gets

Mixed-race asian foids are often better looking than their male counterparts

I’ve heard very attractive women actually tend to be less whorish than average or even ugly looking ones.

Sounds about right.

Mixed-race asian foids are often better looking than their male counterparts
It's just a mix that is more leaning towards feminine features, so foids automatically look good and dudes automatically look feminine.

Full Asian femoids mog Hapa femoids

Why would you simp for a happa. Like they’re the epitome of the black pill: self hating noodle mother chasing pig men

just read the images

I’ve stalked her social media since middle school and I’m 25 now it’s crazy to see how good of life she’s probably had her whole goddamn life compared to someone like Elliot Rodger. Like she’s completely neurotypical and was always popular, went to lots of parties, and now she’s married. She was also conventionally attractive where Elliot was not. I’ve beat off to her so many times more than anyone else I ever knew in real life. I’d rate her a 9/10.
wtf is a hapa

A single chromosome makes all the difference

I do notice they look more European than the male counterparts and that is the reason why they're seen as hot