Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "One of the sexiest boyfriends ive ever had was short, fat, had a small dick, and was ugly"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180711 234514

Holy shit at the lengths they are willing to lie to try and disprove us.
She described completely unnatractive features on that guy and aparantly he was the one of her "sexiest boyfriend", gee I wonder why she broke up with him?

Sounds like the gal for me, oh boy fellas. :feelsahh:

im a 3'2" girl too. i fuck 4'5" obese homeless men with 1cm dicks. most attracted I've ever felt to a guy.

Literally not even biologically possible. Physical attraction=/=Emotional attraction

Our chemistry WAS so incredible...

Their delusional rationalizations are so deeply rooted by Jew programming, it's frightening tbh.

Surely, she has pictures from when they were together. Someone goad her into posting them.

dont believe evrything she spouts out of her facedickhole
if he was so omg awesome omg then she wouldnt have break the relationshit up

awalt.
nothing more
nothing less

Virtue signaling

what thread is this? also why do females like to lie lmao.

women like to virtue signal. whats new?

Blackpill completely destroyed thanks to this anedoctal evidence. Time to close this forum tbh.
Also, hi cucktears lurkers.
EDIT: Holy shit, we've got 45 cucktears lurkers here. Hi cucks and holes!

Last edited:
this was funny has shit to read.The audacity of these people.:lul::lul::lul:

We're at 56 cucktears lurkers. Those fuckers must be having a party here. Spare some soylent for me faggots.

Well that’s us told. Guess we were wrong all along.

Why is it all past tense if it the chemistry was so "incredible"

I believe her. Cya incels, I'll go eat some mcdonalds, grow a beard and land myself a prime IT stacy!

>tfw women would rather date ugly, fat, small-dicked manlets than you.

Feelsbadman :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Why is it all past tense if it the chemistry was so "incredible"
Chad messaged her on tinder.
PS. Seem like the cucktears party ITT has some new guests!

That girl probably lies around 1-2/10 to say this type of stuff. Chads don't go that low for sex

There are foids that like "stocky men"...but in 36 years of life i only saw 1.

If she isn't lying this mean statisticaly her tastes have no meaning (= less than 0.5% of the foids population).

It is more easy to find a vegan shark than this type of foid.

There are foids that like "stocky men"...but in 36 years of life i only saw 1.

If she isn't lying this mean statisticaly her tastes have no meaning (= less than 0.5% of the foids population).

It is more easy to find a vegan shark than this type of foid.
this

Good thing we can trust the average reddit user

View attachment 27214
Holy shit at the lengths they are willing to lie to try and disprove us.
She described completely unnatractive features on that guy and aparantly he was the one of her "sexiest boyfriend", gee I wonder why she broke up with him?
Such BS... Yawn... I mentioned about this in the thread "Societal Hypocrisy"...

She forgot to say that he was on a wheelchair.

>9 guests
Put me in the cucktears screenshot.

If a lie;
What did you expect, it's a Reddit post by a virtue signaling whore.
If the truth;
Exception not the rule.

Presumably, knowing that women would rather date you over just about anyone else on the forum.
Would they?

0% and -1% chance are really pretty much the same thing in the grand scheme of things.

Never in the history of humanity would you so diligently describe someone as ugly and disgusting but call them incredibly sexy.

Would they?

I'm sure you posted your picture in the hopes people would call you out like this, I'm sure the affirmation is at least amusing to you.
I don't know man. I don't understand why good looking people come here and spend there time pretending they are incel, it's tiring. It would be different if you at least had the courtesy to call yourselves blackpilled normies or whatever, but no, thats not good enough apparently. :feelsbadman:

Its like that she is talking about me :lul::lul::lul:

I'm sure you posted your picture in the hopes people would call you out like this, I'm sure the affirmation is at least amusing to you.
I don't know man. I don't understand why good looking people come here and spend there time pretending they are incel, it's tiring. It would be different if you at least had the courtesy to call yourselves blackpilled normies or whatever, but no, thats not good enough apparently. :feelsbadman:
The only "on paper" requirement to be incel is being a virgin tbh.

i dont undersand girls who say they arent attracted to muscular guys. Doesn't it make sense to be attracted to a strong man who can protect you?

Also, the muscular guy probably spent years of pain and suffering at the gym and with his diet just so girls would be attracted to him, when this girl probably put in no effort into her appearance at all in comparison. It's quite insulting and arrogant to dismiss these men's hard work, without acknowledging the effort that goes into getting a ripped, muscular physique.

Does the exact terminology matter? Even I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are virgin, do you even deny that you could get laid fairly easily with a little effort?

Low IQ faggot. Guys are banned for having sex once 20 years ago but this asshole is allowed to stay? WTF?

Let's say this guy is a virgin:

lEcniIK.jpg

Is it okay for him to be posting here?

Low IQ faggot. Guys are banned for having sex once 20 years ago but this asshole is allowed to stay? WTF?
This site is a fucking joke when it comes to dealing with fakecel LARPers.
Faggots like him and Weed are allowed to stay despite contributing absolutely nothing to the website except mocking all users who identify as incels.

"The sexiest boyfriend I ever had was ugly." What did they mean by this? And where can I find a girl into bald men with acne scars?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back