Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the worst things about normies/NPC's is they legitimately aren't interested in anything

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Thats a problem with foids too. Normies and foids can't help it either, they are just created in the simulation that way to legitimately not to have any interest in ideas or learning more.

Funny; I wouldn't say I have any active hobbies or anything like that, either... :feelssus:

Though perhaps it's moreso that they all have the same types of interests. :feelshehe:

Funny; I wouldn't say I have any active hobbies or anything like that, either... :feelssus:

Though perhaps it's moreso that they all have the same types of interests. :feelshehe:

Ya I guess being interested in things has multiple aspects. For sports, or memorizing things at school, or putting in more hours at a repetitive job I have to give normies a lot of credit at being really good at it.

I have to give normies a lot of credit at being really good at it.
Why though? They have no ambition, no drive and no purpose. They just live for being part of the horde.

Sports, memorizing and being a monkey for the man? Heck, I skipped skool for arcade, donuts and riding my motorbike in the woods.

Sports, memorizing and being a monkey for the man? Heck, I skipped skool for arcade, donuts and riding my motorbike in the woods.
Your parents let you do that?

that's because it's cope

the only thing that matters is women

that's because it's cope

the only thing that matters is women
After you’ve fucked a woman you’re no longer horny. Then there’s time to do other things.

Very true.
The NPCs I work with have no internet, no hobbies. They live to make money. Money is everything they want.

ie the polar opposite of autism. no genuine interest only the desire to conform.

ie the polar opposite of autism. no genuine interest only the desire to conform.
Polar opposite to the philosopher. Normies were philistine

Also most autist don't like philosophy, they can't comprehend those kind of things

Autist were not philistine, people like you guys were simply born that way.

But you guys are like ER, dont know how to talk or mask well

Also most autist don't like philosophy, they can't comprehend those kind of things
philosophers are coping autists. you think chad cares about the meaning of life when he's fucking stacy harems every night?

philosophers are coping autists. you think chad cares about the meaning of life when he's fucking stacy harems every night?
I tell you this retard, Arthur Schopenhauer once push a woman down the stairs. How about you go and try that? :feelsaww:

Last edited:
And see who's the autist here who couldn't even see a person eyes. Also philosopher like Marcus Aurelius or Buddha were gigachad

Autist doesn't understand the world, they are incapable to reach the height of power. They were a product of decadence of modern world. Most philosopher are actually Chad.

Imagine having DBZ cell as your pf lol. Dude got busted by fucking Gohan
his name is literally cell and he's an outcast who lives only to destroy. its prefect.

Patrick Bateman is a much more better contester for that
his name is literally cell and he's an outcast who lives only to destroy. its prefect.
Patrick actually goes out to rape and kill woman, an actual person who could have live in this world.

A much more better example from anime is Makishima, dude was an anarchist. Makishima love seeing dark side of humanity, like death, war and violence. Hes basically an antichrist like Johan Liebert

Patrick Bateman is a much more better contester for that

Patrick actually goes out to rape and kill woman, an actual person who could have live in this world.

A much more better example from anime is Makishima, dude was an anarchist.
bateman is a sadistic chad who bullied incels like me in highschool. I would never try to idnetify with him

bateman is a sadistic chad who bullied incels like me in highschool. I would never try to idnetify with him
What about Johan then?

Autist doesn't understand the world, they are incapable to reach the height of power. They were a product of decadence of modern world. Most philosopher are actually Chad.
you think phillosipyfags were chads who reached the hrights of power? lolol

Height of power could be lots of things really. First the mind, and yes they do. Then the psychical which Buddha and Socrates preach.

you think phillosipyfags were chads who reached the hrights of power? lolol
Also philosopher are not their philosophy. Remember that, Schopenhauer often go do things that contradict what he said like abstain from violence.

The last, is your expand of power. Most philosopher do, unlike incels. They will be remembered as the beacon of humanity

Who have influcene lot of people. For example, Schopenhauer influence Albert Einstein and Sigmund Freud

The only philosopher who were incel that I can think of is Nieztche

Thats a problem with foids too. Normies and foids can't help it either, they are just created in the simulation that way to legitimately not to have any interest in ideas or learning more.

for foids it understandable

pause for 2 mins and think how much better your life would be if you were just a foid....

for foids it understandable

pause for 2 mins and think how much better your life would be if you were just a foid....
I would never want to be a woman. If I got a second chance in life, I would still choose to be a men. Only a men can lift woman up after training his body. Woman can't do that.

That's why you never heard that much of female serial killer that target men.

But serial killer like Ted Bundy and Ed Kemper.:feelshaha:

You have the streght to live a woman neck up with your one hand. Imagine that power that this inferior creature could never obtained even if they tried as hard as they can.

Feds this on video game of course, after all we all were law abiding citizen right:feelsokman: