Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel one slice of costco pizza is 650 fkn calories

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
wtf !! I've been gymcelling and trying to get leaner here and I look up this shit. That's like 3 times the calories of a piece of little caesars albeit it's smaller but still. Fks sake. I need to tell my mom to never get that shit again.

its not that bad as when you eat it before workout

how big is this fucking slice?

How are you surprised?
Screenshot 2022 03 04 165624

Never had cosco pizza are they any good :feelshaha: ? ... pizza coping is one of my favorite thing to do :feelsautistic:

apparently 18'' pizza hut pizza is 500 calories a slice so I guess it's not that ridiculous but still on the high side
I would probably have difficulties eating more than two slices tbh. (I am underweight. very sad)

I would probably have difficulties eating more than two slices tbh. (I am underweight. very sad)
better than being fat. Just work out and eat real food and you'll mog in no time

better than being fat. Just work out and eat real food and you'll mog in no time
Yes, probably true. overweight people have it worse.

Tell me about it. Their pizza is good and cheap too so I always feel tempted to buy it when I go there. The plus side is that it has a lot of protein last I checked. When I was counting calories while lean maxxing more intensively, it was always a surprise to see how unhealthy some fast food was. I can bake an entire cake for 900 cals cals but a slice of one from the supermarket is 500 cals. A a typical Cheesecake Factory cake slice is over 900 calories!

Just do weight lifting and cardio and you can eat tons of calories without getting fat

Imagine gymcelling and not counting calories.

Would be good for bulking.

Imagine gymcelling and not counting calories.
You don't have to count them if you fast and cut out bread and sugar, and not over eat carbs.

You don't have to count them if you fast and cut out bread and sugar, and not over eating carbs.
You just have to eat real foods and don't overeat. Not poison like costco pizza

You just have to eat real foods and don't overeat. Not poison like costco pizza
That's true, whole foods like: beans, nuts, fruits and vegetables, are all you need and it will be very hard to overeat them because they're nutrient dense, so you'll be full quicker.

Gotta try that shit brah im tryna bulk up, im down to 140 gotta pizzamaxx

wtf !! I've been gymcelling and trying to get leaner here and I look up this shit. That's like 3 times the calories of a piece of little caesars albeit it's smaller but still. Fks sake. I need to tell my mom to never get that shit again.
Two things really help me reach my protein goals since I struggle to eat and/or find the time to cook: Pasturized egg whites, 500 calories per carton, 80 grams of protein, just hold nose and chug AFTER eating another piece of solid food to avoid farts; PBfit dessicated peanut butter, 8 grams of protein per serving, 70 calories, I eat it with carrots before and halfway through my workouts. Also, if you still get egg farts, just break it up into 2 hour increments. So half of the carton now, half later. Godspeed fellow gymcel.

Last edited:
yes you do
For me, I'll lose weight by doing fasting keto while eating as much as I want. I rarely over eat because I get full quick. Recently I gained 10 pounds because I started eating more fruit and decreased my fasting window.

Never had cosco pizza are they any good :feelshaha: ? ... pizza coping is one of my favorite thing to do :feelsautistic:
they are shit and oily. Also too much fucking cheese

Costco pizza = best pizza

Dead serious ngl.

Its relatively thin number 1.

Number 2 its always fresh.

Number 3, the ingredients. Good cheese, and right amount. Good sauce.

Number 4 relatively cheap.

:feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back