Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One sure and certain way I can ascend: marry a young foid from the old country (Somalia)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
But we would be somewhat culturally distant from each other, and I would be viewed as a meal-ticket in a way greater than or comparable to dating a Western foid, and I'd have to pretend Islamic devotion in order to come across as religiously clean or pure or whatever.

smoke weed everyday

Youll have to be muslim yea

You will get cheated on

You will get cheated on

Not nessecarily.

Many muslim women raised in muslim countries are very traditional and religious.

It would take time for other women to corrupt a traditional religious Muslim girl, and even that is only possible if she leaves the house and isn't happily resigned to the role of homemaker and house wife.

That's what I tell ethniccels to do if they can afford it.

But we would be somewhat culturally distant from each other, and I would be viewed as a meal-ticket in a way greater than or comparable to dating a Western foid, and I'd have to pretend Islamic devotion in order to come across as religiously clean or pure or whatever.
I'd rather cut my dick off than get involved with a rancid middle Eastern creature, ngl

Again "ethnic" who is "white" pussy only and who isn't even an incel.

Not nessecarily.

Many muslim women raised in muslim countries are very traditional and religious.

It would take time for other women to corrupt a traditional religious Muslim girl, and even that is only possible if she leaves the house and isn't happily resigned to the role of homemaker and house wife.
And what would make her wanna get with him in the first place when she has more attractive and more wealthy options? And it’s likely she would cheat if she’s not physically attracted to him and has more attractive guys easily available
Who will she even fuck? A somalian black muslim chick who barely understands english.
Taller better looking somalians or guys at where he brings her to

And what would make her wanna get with him in the first place when she has more attractive and more wealthy options? And it’s likely she would cheat if she’s not physically attracted to him and has more attractive guys easily available

Taller better looking somalians or guys at where he brings her to

Muslim women often dont have a choice who they marry.

Her religion, to which she was indoctrinated in since birth, would be her primary motivation for staying faithful to him, in addition to her lack of blackpilledness due to not having been corrupted by feminism.

Religion is a powerful motivation, many traditional muslim girls would be too fearful of consequence to ever even consider cheating, believing marriage to be divine ordination by God.

How would she have other options easily available, if she is a housewife who hardly ever, if ever, leaves the house? Just dont give that bitch a cell phone lol.

Muslim women often dont have a choice who they marry.

Her religion, to which she was indoctrinated in since birth, would be her primary motivation for staying faithful to him, in addition to her lack of blackpilledness due to not having been corrupted by feminism.

Religion is a powerful motivation, many traditional muslim girls would be too fearful of consequence to ever even consider cheating, believing marriage to be divine ordination by God.

How would she have other options easily available, if she is a housewife who hardly ever, if ever, leaves the house? Just dont give that bitch a cell phone lol.
Her religion won’t make her attracted to him if he’s subhuman. And she will see guys she’s attracted to when she goes out wherever. She can’t be locked in the house forever. And eventually after being so bored with someone she isn’t attracted to, the opportunity will come and will be too irresistible, especially if she was forced to marry him. Her justification would be that she shouldn’t be forced to stay with a man she doesn’t love or something like that. And how will he accumulate enough wealth to get the arranged marriage?

Her religion won’t make her attracted to him if he’s subhuman. And she will see guys she’s attracted to when she goes out wherever. She can’t be locked in the house forever. And eventually after being so bored with someone she isn’t attracted to, the opportunity will come and will be too irresistible, especially if she was forced to marry him. Her justification would be that she shouldn’t be forced to stay with a man she doesn’t love or something like that. And how will he accumulate enough wealth to get the arranged marriage?

Her religion will absolutely make her attracted to him. She believes God ordained her to be with him.

When she goes out, she will be with him. It would be quite easy to keep her from having any real chance at cheating. She won't have an opportunity to cheat if he is with her whenever she is out.

Religious girls rarely view arranged marriages as forced. The usually view it as divinely ordained.

She wouldn't have that justification as she isnt a blackpill feminist. Traditional religious girls from the east do not have modern western values.

Wealth is not nessecary for arranged religious marriage.

All you need to bribe a Somalian girl to fuck you is a clean glass of water :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back