Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy One thing i noticed about 4shit's behavior

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
They create manlet hate threads all the time, they absolutely despise manlets, they use pics of ugly men to discredit opinions of people they disagree with, they insult people with no chins etc. But try to create a blackpilled thread and say looks matter and you can't change them much if you are ugly. Suddenly, it's like you are on reddit, they begin to cope, say that you should't care about being ugly, muh self improvement, talk to wahmen u loser, hit the gym bro, i'm going to get married sucks to be you bro. Interesting bunch of retards.

Last edited:
4chan = bluepilled that tries to act blackpilled

High IQ observation lots of coping retards on 4cuck

the women hate threads and the rekt/gore webms are still good tho.
only reason why i still browse that site

Red Pill = slightly different colored Blue Pill with a tiny bit less respect for wahmen

It's a shame. I only browse cuckchan out of habit, when it was once something great.

just lol @ ppl who weren't here during the golden age of the redpill before it was renamed to the blackpill
there were literal ER worship threads on r9k before the tranny invasion
4th wave feminism coincided with the rise of social media and hypergamy, then it lead to gamergate

its been infested with normoid cancer in the last few years. its not the 4chan it once was, its just reddit 2.0 at this point.

LMFAO this is hilariously true. The cucks can’t see their own hypocrisy

There lack of self awareness is almost as phenomenal as femoids.