Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing I want more than a relationship is to be in a position of power

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I really want to be in a position of power my whole life I’ve just been taking orders from people it’s always do this do that I’m never the one giving orders I’m tired of being a cuck and a pusher over people in power get away with things that the average person could never get away with maybe I’ll be a police officer just to get some sort of power and authority over other people and end this cuckery

Here's another order for you, then: For fuck's sake, use some punctuation. It is always torture reading your sentences with literally zero punctuation.

Here's another order for you, then: For fuck's sake, use some punctuation. It is always torture reading your sentences with literally zero punctuation.
smart GrAY, I will watch your career with great intERest

I don’t care about punctuation

Yes, please use punctuation. People in power usually have a modicum of intelligence, and are good at conveying thoughts and ideas coherently and concisely. If you want to be a step closer to that, start using proper punctuation.

Yes, please use punctuation. People in power usually have a modicum of intelligence, and are good at conveying thoughts and ideas coherently and concisely. If you want to be a step closer to that, start using proper punctuation.
Well said, my fellow man of culture. If he is indubitably indolent to the point of disavowing the utilization of punctuation, then he can hardly effectuate his predilection of attaining a position of power.

Well said, my fellow man of culture. If he is indubitably indolent to the point of disavowing the utilization of punctuation, then he can hardly effectuate his predilection of attaining a position of power.
Aight bro, I love using cool words too, but keep in mind your target audience is someone who doesn't use punctuation. So I'd turn down the reading level a few notches.

Aight bro, I love using cool words too, but keep in mind your target audience is someone who doesn't use punctuation. So I'd turn down the reading level a few notches.
Yeah you're right in fact I will not only turn down the reading level a few notches I will write exactly in a way that he can understand because I will not use any punctuation and maybe this will make him see how annoying it is trying to read stuff without punctuation because without a punctuation it is actually not easy to see where one word ends and another begins it is kinda annoying hopefully this will make him realize the error of his ways and how important it is to keep using punctuations or start using punctuations in his case otherwise his dreams of becoming a person of power will be just that dreams I hope he succeeds though