Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One weird trick to spot female infiltrators

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Something i've noticed with graycel female infiltrators is that they always tend to make threads and posts along these lines:
"My dream woman is an ugly femcel landwhale with 0 friends who spends all of her days stuck in her room playing Animal Crossing and reading yaoi fanfiction on Tumblr :foidSoy:".
@agepillisbrutal did this, as well as @poverty and a bunch of others. They're not always this obvious, but the essence is always pretty much the same.

Last edited:
You shouldn't have posted this, now they're gonna try other sentences

Example:

ugly femcel landwhale with 0 friends
:ahegao:

ugly femcel landwhale with 0 friends who spends all of her days stuck in her room playing Animal Crossing
:feelsohh:

ugly femcel landwhale with 0 friends who spends all of her days stuck in her room playing Animal Crossing and reading yaoi fanction
:feelsugh:

ugly femcel landwhale with 0 friends who spends all of her days stuck in her room playing Animal Crossing and reading yaoi fanction on Tumblr
:feelspuke:

You shouldn't have posted this, now they're gonna try other sentences
You're right, should have posted this in the bunker or something. Too late now

Its just easy to see for the words they use, foids communicate very differently than men so you can sense something's off :feelzez:

They can't help but fervently argue for the existence of "femcels" by making threads like these. So devoid of any manner of critical thinking and full of emotion that they can't even refrain from arguing for themselves without realizing the majority of this site will call them out on their bullshit. :lul:

Laughing crying

I'd still have sex with them

Female brain can't hide. We will find you millions of years of evolution allowed us males to detect female brains with supreme accuracy. We are experts in linguistics and know female typing patterns as well. You cannot hide. We have your IP addresses foids and we will send ICBMs directly to the geo location of your IP address.

Female brain can't hide. We will find you millions of years of evolution allowed us males to detect female brains with supreme accuracy. We are experts in linguistics and know female typing patterns as well. You cannot hide. We have your IP addresses foids and we will send ICBMs directly to the geo location of your IP address.
Holy based

Another thing i've noticed with them is that they don't seem to think of this forum primarily as an forum for incels, but as a forum for men. Yes, women are banned, but they're only banned because women simply cannot be incel. The result is them trying way too hard to present themselves as male, leading to shit like this:
She’s such a raging feminist and is giving us men a bad name.

Another thing i've noticed with them is that they don't seem to think of this forum primarily as an forum for incels, but as a forum for men. Yes, women are banned, but they're only banned because women simply cannot be incel. The result is them trying way too hard to present themselves as male, leading to shit like this:
JFL at her username. Also, she missed the opportunity to title her thread "Can someone do something about Taylor Swiftly?" Very disappointing on the whole.

Their usernames are a dead giveaway too. Usually actual incel usernames are something incomprehensible to normies or a statement of their situation(as in my case).
Foid usernames are some generic tumblr/instagram tier shit.

Good one

Their usernames are a dead giveaway too. Usually actual incel usernames are something incomprehensible to normies or a statement of their situation(as in my case).
Foid usernames are some generic tumblr/instagram tier shit.
That is true

@
agepillisbrutal
@agepillisbrutal did this, as well as @ P @poverty and a bunch of others. They're not always this obvious, but the essence is always pretty much the same.
Because they're both the same mentally ill fat bitch just on alt accounts.

Another way to spot infiltrators/glowies is that they often write in one of their first posts that they want to go ER, having ER as profile pic or try to lure out personal information

Another way to spot infiltrators/glowies is that they often write in one of their first posts that they want to go ER, having ER as profile pic or try to lure out personal information
Should I be worried?

My dream woman is an ugly femcel landwhale with 0 friends who spends all of her days stuck in her room playing Animal Crossing and reading yaoi fanfiction on Tumblr

Because they're both the same mentally ill fat bitch just on alt accounts.
Just waiting for someone to agree so they can message and get themsselves fucked

Something i've noticed with graycel female infiltrators is that they always tend to make threads and posts along these lines:
"My dream woman is an ugly femcel landwhale with 0 friends who spends all of her days stuck in her room playing Animal Crossing and reading yaoi fanfiction on Tumblr :foidSoy:".
@agepillisbrutal did this, as well as @poverty and a bunch of others. They're not always this obvious, but the essence is always pretty much the same.
20231004 115830

Females write differently to men. Please consult me with any posts you feel are made by birthing holes.

@lonelyman23 thoughts?