Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy One year ago: "Russia has resources left until Sunday"

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
DMRf3LvC6RY

If they fire Shoigu, their army is fucked, lol.

Russia this Russia that, the Great Jewkranian Soywars

wait so its only as low as 16k rather than 150k as claimed by Ukraine?
Obviously. It's an artillery war and Russia has always had an overwhelming advantage here

Yeah, but Russia holds less of Ukraine than it did 9 months ago.
I don't think either side has enough resources for big offensive but who knows.

yes let's be a serf who works in the fields while our lord sips his wine imported from France
Sounds like an upgrade from current system, mang

I hope Russia wins

Make Yevgeny Prigozhin Minister of Defense.
That guy is garbage, he hires rapists and also violent, subhuman mercenaries.

There is nothing honorable about that idiot.

That guy is garbage, he hires rapists and also violent, subhuman mercenaries.

There is nothing honorable about that idiot.

:soy::soy::soy:

Nigga you even realize what group you're in?? :lul::lul::lul:

Russia this Russia that, the Great Jewkranian Soywars
I just support anything that hurts the west aka kikes, women and homosexuals. The only truly based stance when it comes to Russia. Its indisputable the less power they have the more breathing room we have.

Revival of the golden horde is the only solution

The real enemy right now is China and only China, don't care about other useless wars.

The real enemy right now is China and only China, don't care about other useless wars.
how so? Id say look internally if in the west to see your true enemy. If I listed everything the jew elite did it would be a long list now what have chinks done to us really?

If you take Zelensky out of being the president, they will put in another Ukrainian who will want the blood of the Russian.
The hate between these two nations has been going on for centuries. So what's your point guys?

But what does the conquer of Ukraine give to you? Or the russian people?
You think i know? Ask our government - i am not a gov executive. There is much and many things, but i am tirrd as hell to express those good enough

If you take Zelensky out of being the president, they will put in another Ukrainian who will want the blood of the Russian.
The hate between these two nations has been going on for centuries. So what's your point guys?
Centuries, my ass

I just support anything that hurts the west aka kikes, women and homosexuals. The only truly based stance when it comes to Russia. Its indisputable the less power they have the more breathing room we have.
both sides are kiked
Revival of the golden horde is the only solution
:yes:

Russia been trying to stay relevant since the soviet collapse.

Its just a fight between
Russian globalhomo
Chinese globalhomo
US globalhomo
EU globalhomo

You would only get a mail order whore
I know ... Its sad ... I wish I could get a loyal foid who would die fighting to protect her children, be tough and intelligent, etc ... That's just the fantasy of Slavic women. The reality is the same everywhere : for the privilege of starfish sex you have to be a slave buying luxury goods all the time

Soys ,russia would have ended this war in 1 week if it wasn't for the billions of dollars of weapons and resources flooding into ukraine , the jew media wants you to believe "OHHHH look russia so weak can't defeat small Ukraine" , while in reality it's russia vs nato.

Big Leftie-cope. The war will go on for at least another year. And then Russia will win. But both are kikded, so who cares?

Russia is based and will never lose against Cuckraine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back