Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis from highschool is dating some manlet

• Thread starter GentlemanSupremacy
  • Start date
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
She put up a picture of them cuddling in bed.
I had a mad crush on her 2 years ago but it never worked because i'm autistic :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Is she taller?
How tall is he?

What's your height

Same. My oneitis started dating a literal subhuman. Only explanation is that he is her first.

Sad truth is we could objectively mog other guys and women would still choose, some short, average looking, low IQ guy, with a small dick over us.

Even though that should make zero sense - it doesn't matter all women still are not choosing you.

Sad truth is we could objectively mog other guys and women would still choose, some short, average looking, low IQ guy, with a small dick over us.

Even though that should make zero sense - it doesn't matter all women still are not choosing you.
And that's why they're the meme gender

yup