Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was a teenager I thought some foid would fall in love with me

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
When I was a teenager I was bluepill and there was a girl at my school that I had a crush on and I thought that by getting good grades and being a good student I would have a chance with her, but all I got was being bullied by normies and she ended up dating a player on the school football team.

After that day I saw that it never began for me :feelsrope:

NevER began for Brasilcels who have no motor skills

We were all born bluepilled, don't feel guilty on that

True, but I was taught by my boomer parents to treat women like queens, when I should treat them like whores
The most important isn't your bluepilled actions of the past but the fact that you know it was bs and accepted the blackpill

When I was a teenager I was bluepill and there was a girl at my school that I had a crush on and I thought that by getting good grades and being a good student I would have a chance with her, but all I got was being bullied by normies and she ended up dating a player on the school football team.

Sorry

yeah similar shit happened to me

Foids don't care if youre smart unfortunately

Imagine a world where trying your best got you somewhere hahaha

Depressing. I came to the conclusion that I would show some interest only in certain women, without hoping them to reciprocate, just to see what happens, but not in a doormat way or a pushy/needy way, and if they reject me in a psychopatic way I would try to not care and be stoic.

it probably wouldn't change my inceldom, but at least I don't have to hide my feelings and I can be myself or something like that...

We were all born bluepilled, don't feel guilty on that
No we born black , society makes us blue , and then at the end of the circle we are again balckpilled
Even fucking children hate short or ugly men and tend to give better quality to tall and handsome.

A teenager? I’ve been obsessed with girls and wanting a girlfriend since I was at least 8.

Depressing. I came to the conclusion that I would show some interest only in certain women, without hoping them to reciprocate, just to see what happens, but not in a doormat way or a pushy/needy way, and if they reject me in a psychopatic way I would try to not care and be stoic.

it probably wouldn't change my inceldom, but at least I don't have to hide my feelings and I can be myself or something like that...
Cool. I was similar. Just hope pepper spray, police, or white knights aren't involved in any way if she REALLY takes issue with your interest.

She went with the tall chad who would have thought

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back