Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

oneitis overheard my conversation with chad

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was teaching chad how to use steroid and said alot of stuff about how I use it (I never tell anyone about my steroid use except some of my friends and lie to most people im natural, including my oneitis) well today I was teaching chad how to use it my oneitis overheard our conversation (she was behind me with her friend and she heard everything) she obviously know my steroid use now idk if i've destoryed my chances with her. She just giggled when i saw she was behind me the whole time

Translation: Cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cuck cluck cuck cuck cluck :horror:

Not reading your cuckold fantasies

Ask her out, you'll know it quickly :smonk:

sounds like normie that will ascend in the next couple of months and stop posting here

oneitis overheard my conversation with chud​

low T and I want to
If you didn’t use it to get far passed your natty limit, you wasted money and destroyed your organs for nothing.

If you didn’t use it to get far passed your natty limit, you wasted money and destroyed your organs for nothing.
I need to get big fast and I did. Now im not worried about y physique anymore im working on my face and social circle

I wish it'd work out for me

Ask her to inject the steroids for you

Your entire life journey is like reading Harry Potter books but instead of magic,it's cucked fantasies

Go kys and stop making oneitis threads, you pathetic cuck faggot

I knew this thread was from the most known oneitiscel in blackpill community.

Congratz, you're always in my mind. You live rent free in my brain.

I knew this thread was from the most known oneitiscel in blackpill community.

Congratz, you're always in my mind. You live rent free in my brain.
No other oneitiscel love their oneitis more than me

Your oneitis looks like one of the million Becky's whose entire personality is browsing tiktoks all day.If you are gonna rope because of that one hole,i don't know what to say.

Your oneitis looks like one of the million Becky's whose entire personality is browsing tiktoks all day.If you are gonna rope because of that one hole,i don't know what to say.
Pin this. Most high IQ reply. @HiddenUzer read this you dumbass, I don't want you to be hurt or cucked. Do It, for fucks sake.

She doesn’t use tiktok jokes on you stop making women sound all the same

Lol what he said isn’t even true
OK, so what are you going to do? WANT to get your oneitis? Then go ahead, but you know what can happen if you let your Chad friend do all the work for you... either way, you're a man, not a girl... so you should do it yourself, there's no other way around.

Having oneitis is cucked.You can't let a single foid have complete control over you.She is one anamoly in the billions of strings in this universe.Our primary desire is affection,sex.It doesn't matter which foid is ready to give it

OK, so what are you going to do? WANT to get your oneitis? Then go ahead, but you know what can happen if you let your Chad friend do all the work for you... either way, you're a man, not a girl... so you should do it yourself, there's no other way around.
I’m doing it myself I said in that thread I told chad friend to not help me

Having oneitis is cucked.You can't let a single foid have complete control over you.She is one anamoly in the billions of strings in this universe.Our primary desire is affection,sex.It doesn't matter which foid is ready to give it
It does matter because I only have that feeling of connection with her. I’d choose her over a hotter girl

I was teaching chad how to use steroid and said alot of stuff about how I use it (I never tell anyone about my steroid use except some of my friends and lie to most people im natural, including my oneitis) well today I was teaching chad how to use it my oneitis overheard our conversation (she was behind me with her friend and she heard everything) she obviously know my steroid use now idk if i've destoryed my chances with her. She just giggled when i saw she was behind me the whole time
Yes. You’ve destroyed your chances, unless she’s a low tier roastie who’s into roid monkeys. Rip the bandaid off.