Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Online influencers prove the NT pill

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
These modern day influencers especially these twitch streamers prove the NT pill. They legit got rich and wealthy on the fact they were NT, sociable & had an appealing character to at least little kids & teens. Like outside of like “slaying” like ignore that because that’s not even the reality of the NT pill.

These influencers are legit talentless & have no skills. Legit dumb as fuck and most of them aren’t even attractive either. Now us non NTs don’t really have skills or talents because that’s legit because we have an excuse it’s legit a disability to be non NT idk why people deny this to be the case.

Influencers legit get paid millions off just doing stupid basic shit and appealing to Zoomers. No non NT person can do that and they can’t get properly career maxx due to how shit the economy is and how fucked it is to be non NT trying to get a job. Heck even trying to get through higher education is a challenge depending on what disorder you have.

What influencers are you talking about?

What twitch streamers?
The only male twitch streamer i know is Hasan Piker and he's attractive..
Yea not talking about him he’s honestly hitting chad tier
Like who? I don't watch this shit so i barely know any
someone like adin Ross, N3on, speed, that amp group, etc

They got lucky. NTs can get ignored too

They got lucky. NTs can get ignored too
Yes but the NT has a chance of being able to become an online millionaire celebrity. The non NT does not

These modern day influencers especially these twitch streamers prove the NT pill. They legit got rich and wealthy on the fact they were NT, sociable & had an appealing character to at least little kids & teens. Like outside of like “slaying” like ignore that because that’s not even the reality of the NT pill.

These influencers are legit talentless & have no skills. Legit dumb as fuck and most of them aren’t even attractive either. Now us non NTs don’t really have skills or talents because that’s legit because we have an excuse it’s legit a disability to be non NT idk why people deny this to be the case.

Influencers legit get paid millions off just doing stupid basic shit and appealing to Zoomers. No non NT person can do that and they can’t get properly career maxx due to how shit the economy is and how fucked it is to be non NT trying to get a job. Heck even trying to get through higher education is a challenge depending on what disorder you have.
Jack Doherty.

Nah, it's more so just face and voice. Personality doesn't matter. Look at moist critical. Do you think he'd be liked if not for his monotone voice? Do you think PewDiePie would be liked if he was ugly? You don't need to be NT to make a big on social media. You just have to be genetically lucky.

Nah, it's more so just face and voice. Personality doesn't matter. Look at moist critical.
I agree he’s HTN but he’s not a new age streamer
Do you think he'd be liked if not for his monotone voice? Do you think PewDiePie would be liked if he was ugly?
True but he was in Sweden which at least for white Swedes in white places at the time was chad central. Pewdiepie was HTN and mogged most YouTubers
You don't need to be NT to make a big on social media. You just have to be genetically lucky.
That’s cope. I see plenty of legit ugly & manlet YouTubers/Streamers that manage to gain a traction due to being NT and low inhib.

Like most YouTubers/streamers are not even HTN. In fact there’s also music artists who a lot of the time are really ugly yet gain fame.
Adin Ross is a Jew and Speed and N3on are only famous because of him.
True but he’s still like legit fucking retarded.
I think he was on Dr Phil.
Yes but he was big before that tbf. He’s a baby faced LTN faggot manlet if he wasn’t a rich boy he’d be some pathetic jester maxxing faggot

I agree he’s HTN but he’s not a new age streamer

True but he was in Sweden which at least for white Swedes in white places at the time was chad central. Pewdiepie was HTN and mogged most YouTubers

That’s cope. I see plenty of legit ugly & manlet YouTubers/Streamers that manage to gain a traction due to being NT and low inhib.

Like most YouTubers/streamers are not even HTN. In fact there’s also music artists who a lot of the time are really ugly yet gain fame.

True but he’s still like legit fucking retarded.

Yes but he was big before that tbf. He’s a baby faced LTN faggot manlet if he wasn’t a rich boy he’d be some pathetic jester maxxing faggot
Moist critical is not htn. He's lt. If you want more evidence of that his gf recently left him. Do you really think he's the one who decided to end the relationship?

Name an ugly streamer or creator who made it because they were nt. I guarantee most of them just have good faces. There's a reason the term "a face for radio" exists.

Moist critical is not htn. He's lt. If you want more evidence of that his gf recently left him. Do you really think he's the one who decided to end the relationship?
He is lmfao he’s just really short.
Name an ugly streamer or creator who made it because they were nt. I guarantee most of them just have good faces. There's a reason the term "a face for radio" exists.
N3on? Those AMP guys? Sidemen group? Mr Beast , etc.

N3on? Those AMP guys? Sidemen group? Mr Beast , etc.
Critical is literally average. He looks average. N3on gets attention from acting like a retard, Mr. Beast isn't ugly and got lucky.

What twitch streamers?
The only male twitch streamer i know is Hasan Piker and he's attractive..
Xqc,clix, mongraal these are fornite streamers in particular but they’re all rich

Nah

Yes but regardless non NT could properly jester maxx like he did

He is. He’s a LTN with no features above average.
Mr. Beast isn't popular because anyone likes his personality. He's popular because he gives away free shit.

Idk that nigga looks weird as fuck. Maybe it’s the long hair looksminning him, or the gookish eyes

Idk that nigga looks weird as fuck. Maybe it’s the long hair looksminning him, or the gookish eyes
He looks worse without a beard or thinning hair.

Mr. Beast isn't popular because anyone likes his personality. He's popular because he gives away free shit.
True. Ok what about people like Boogie before he became hated on YouTube. I’d pick some other names but I’m sadly a little sleepy rn and can’t think at the moment.

He has good cheekbones, his facial hair helps him and I think eye area is pretty decent. I could definitely see him having high appeal.

True. Ok what about people like Boogie before he became hated on YouTube. I’d pick some other names but I’m sadly a little sleepy rn and can’t think at the moment.
He has a good voice. He's also clearly not NT.

@Chudpreet @Stupid Clown @⭑papers
Also this guy who I found out about recently. But he did sadly drink himself to death recently and sadly obviously never regularly showed his face.

Incel tV made a video on him ofc because yea he’s proof about how looks matter. He made a channel that attracted millions but u can see by his face he struggled in life

View: https://youtu.be/GY_rCFuZKtQ?si=qYlfhdTN97EJUg1C

These modern day influencers especially these twitch streamers prove the NT pill.
Do you think they would have gotten famous if they were 4'11 Indian Janitors?

Look at moist critical. Do you think he'd be liked if not for his monotone voice? Do you think PewDiePie would be liked if he was ugly?
They to me are more examples of just be first theory, I think pewdiepie still could have made it in youtube if he started later on but crit1kal on the other hand is content is completely unoriginal and if he started youtube a couple years ago instead of over a decade ago he would be sitting at like 2k subs
Do you think they would have gotten famous if they were 4'11 Indian Janitors?
NT obviously matters to an extent but it won't save that

To disagree with or deny the NTPill is to be blind to a big part of human nature and our herd mentality.

They to me are more examples of just be first theory, I think pewdiepie still could have made it in youtube if he started later on but crit1kal on the other hand is content is completely unoriginal and if he started youtube a couple years ago instead of over a decade ago he would be sitting at like 2k subs

NT obviously matters to an extent but it won't save that
No, it's his voice. That's it. Voice is everything on youtube.

many streamers aren't NT

their most loyal paypig audiences aren't either. and in things like debate streaming or w/e, I doubt you'd find NT streamers getting as much mileage

IMO NTpill has a point, but I'm not sure that it applies to online freakshows like the streaming subculture

The way I see it is looks >>> everything else. So yes NT matters but it's at the bottom of the hierarchy