Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Online shopping reveals a brutal Blackedpill

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
im-a-black-qos-with-lots-of-apparel-v0-od95q3le1yla1.jpg
il_340x270.2936642169_dyg0.jpg

How are us whitecels supposed to cope with this level of BLACKED pill. Women are buying clothes like this on Amazon all the time. Just go online and you will see how these women say there ass and pussy are “black owned” and that they are built for for bbc.

I’m not saying every black guy has a big penis but what I’m saying is most probably do. Yes I understand that blackcels exist but in my opinion I’m starting to believe the average black guy is a Tyrone because women think they are “cool” and that they got that bbc.

stop watching blacked.com nigga

im-a-black-qos-with-lots-of-apparel-v0-od95q3le1yla1.jpg
il_340x270.2936642169_dyg0.jpg

How are us whitecels supposed to cope with this level of BLACKED pill. Women are buying clothes like this on Amazon all the time. Just go online and you will see how these women say there ass and pussy are “black owned” and that they are built for for bbc.

I’m not saying every black guy has a big penis but what I’m saying is most probably do. Yes I understand that blackcels exist but in my opinion I’m starting to believe the average black guy is a Tyrone because women think they are “cool” and that they got that bbc.
Exactly. Ethnics literally have every halo going for them.

Bro this is your 4th time or something writing BBC threads

jfl you were actively seeking this out?

I don’t think thus is sexual.. I think it’s more cultural

Also how do you know it’s not gay men buying it