Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment only 2022cels can post in this thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
95ae5ad776d1572a075efa7899e9340d
s

A thread for the future I see. It’ll have to be necroed when the time comes.

and over half the users here will be banned or have roped tbh

bookmarked so when i’m looking at my bookmarks sometime in 2022 i’ll necro and say something about who disappeared

I'll be sure to check this back in 2022

over for 2022cels

Bookmarked. Will bump in 2022

A thread for the future I see. It’ll have to be necroed when the time comes.
bookmarked so when i’m looking at my bookmarks sometime in 2022 i’ll necro and say something about who disappeared
That's what I always find strange about the retrospective, how you have all these people discussing things, only for it to be the case that say, if I check back one and a half years, so many of the users have been banned or came here, posted (and sometimes postmaxxed), then left out of nowhere. I often wonder what the hell happens to the latter, like with @Tension. Seems so strange to just suddenly depart and never come back here even once to log in afterwards.
Many of them probably just continued on with their lives, and a few might have ascended, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the more negativistic ones actually took their lives. I mean, for all we know, it could be an old Columbine Forum kind of scenario, where there are unsubstantiated claims of mass shooter lurkers (ex. Kimveer Gill, Pekka Auvinen), but these never get solidly backed up. There could have seriously been murderers posting on or lurking here in the past, and in fact, it would not remotely surprise me if it was the latter at the very least.
While there have been spans of time where I very infrequently browsed this site, I never forgot it. In practice, it serves as a fallback for me if/when the aftermath imageboards of the 8chan collapse completely fade away.
Reminds me further of the idea of the .me era, and how one user with a Stewie profile picture (who disappeared around August 2018, I think) never came back after that time, as far as I know.
I recall checking out some threads from December 2018, and one of them was Indari bashing incels.is (as it was called at the time). There is often this mindset of hating on the present and feeling irrational nostalgia for the past despite how declines are most noticeable in retrospect. For example, though the OffTopic has experienced some decline, I would say that the full site is still a decent distance away from a full decline. Perhaps that will come some years from now.
We type here, but a decade from now, this site might not even exist (in fact, I see that as somewhat likely to be honest, namely considering the controversial subject matter), and we'll all end up having to find a new cope (with many already having moved on from this site before then for varied reasons). Then, this site will be reduced down to no mere than mere internet archives, and if civilisation collapses (which I see as far more likely than most due to how modern technology holds such destructive capabilities as is, and these will be compounded in the decades ahead), those will go too. Nothing short of an underground physical archive could save this site past modern civilisation, to truly make it see the stars out.
Ought to just be grateful that we could all be present here, in this moment. This is our small slice of time, a mere snapshot where we actually got to be with each other, and unlike real life, we do not need to have such filters in our communication.
I'll be sure to check this back in 2022
over for 2022cels
that's actually fucking insane, he's only been here for 177 days

then again most of his posts are a couple words
Bookmarked. Will bump in 2022
You guys don't belong here. Reported.

That's what I always find strange about the retrospective, how you have all these people discussing things, only for it to be the case that say, if I check back one and a half years, so many of the users have been banned or came here, posted (and sometimes postmaxxed), then left out of nowhere. I often wonder what the hell happens to the latter, like with @Tension. Seems so strange to just suddenly depart and never come back here even once to log in afterwards.
Many of them probably just continued on with their lives, and a few might have ascended, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the more negativistic ones actually took their lives. I mean, for all we know, it could be an old Columbine Forum kind of scenario, where there are unsubstantiated claims of mass shooter lurkers (ex. Kimveer Gill, Pekka Auvinen), but these never get solidly backed up. There could have seriously been murderers posting on or lurking here in the past, and in fact, it would not remotely surprise me if it was the latter at the very least.
While there have been spans of time where I very infrequently browsed this site, I never forgot it. In practice, it serves as a fallback for me if/when the aftermath imageboards of the 8chan collapse completely fade away.
Reminds me further of the idea of the .me era, and how one user with a Stewie profile picture (who disappeared around August 2018, I think) never came back after that time, as far as I know.
I recall checking out some threads from December 2018, and one of them was Indari bashing incels.is (as it was called at the time). There is often this mindset of hating on the present and feeling irrational nostalgia for the past despite how declines are most noticeable in retrospect. For example, though the OffTopic has experienced some decline, I would say that the full site is still a decent distance away from a full decline. Perhaps that will come some years from now.
We type here, but a decade from now, this site might not even exist (in fact, I see that as somewhat likely to be honest, namely considering the controversial subject matter), and we'll all end up having to find a new cope (with many already having moved on from this site before then for varied reasons). Then, this site will be reduced down to no mere than mere internet archives, and if civilisation collapses (which I see as far more likely than most due to how modern technology holds such destructive capabilities as is, and these will be compounded in the decades ahead), those will go too. Nothing short of an underground physical archive could save this site past modern civilisation, to truly make it see the stars out.
Ought to just be grateful that we could all be present here, in this moment. This is our small slice of time, a mere snapshot where we actually got to be with each other, and unlike real life, we do not need to have such filters in our communication.
not a single word, actually was pretty interesting after reading, how did u do the ething where it blurs text

Most of the users will be banned by then

we will all be banned before 2022 final blackpill by then there will be 0 2017cels alive

Well I’m here