Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR only brushed my teeth a few times a month and now i have a fucking cavity at the top of one of my front teeth

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
its over... and i had to get my fucking braces. its over. no jaw surgery for me, its double over for me! time to get verbally and mentally abused by a fucking dentist motherfucka

root canal incoming boyos
gonna be brushing my teeth daily after this!

how much fucking sugar do you eat, goddamn.

how much fucking sugar do you eat, goddamn.

i drink roughly 15 cans of coke a day
and i eat multiple bars of chocolate cause im too autistic to eat anything else. haha

and i eat multiple bars of chocolate cause im too autistic to eat anything else. haha

you're a dumbass bro.

Brush your teeth 2 or 3x a day at least idiot and also target the gums and gumline.

Teeth are very important if you ever want to ascend.

i understand depression but also an incel must brush teeth, you need a visit and an extraction now

Jesus what does you breath smell like but I hope the best for you

same thing happened to me was barely brushing for weeks and eating candy and w/e i wanted. then i got a horrible toothache. then i started brushing twice a day daily and now its gone. just start brushing daily twice a day and it will go away in a couple days most likely.

You don’t want to become an oldmandenturecel bro

what did u think would happen?

incredulous.gif

its over... and i had to get my fucking braces. its over. no jaw surgery for me, its double over for me! time to get verbally and mentally abused by a fucking dentist motherfucka

Do u eat lot of sugars/candy/chocolate?
You are a fucking retard bro. Just rope.

Lol I had 2 root canal treatments on molars... One was without painkiller since infection went too deep.

Other molars are with fillings as well

it's over

>15 cans of coke a day

my nigger just drink energy drinks

>15 cans of coke a day

my nigger just drink energy drinks

i cant they give me migraines last time i had them
i just looked it up, the type of cavity i have is a smooth surface cavity, might not even need a filling just lots of tooth brushing according to the web! (LOL)

Last edited:

I choked when I read 15 cans. Surely that's having an adverse affect on your health and your wallet?

I choked when I read 15 cans. Surely that's having an adverse affect on your health and your wallet?

NOPE crates of coke (16 cans) are only about £1.99!
it isnt always 15 cans... but it usually hovers at around that number

NOPE crates of coke (16 cans) are only about £1.99!
it isnt always 15 cans... but it usually hovers at around that number
Oh shit no way. It must be the knockoff Tesco brand coke and not real coca cola then surely?

i have a crate of em next to me rn

If you don't brush your teeth at all and don't eat sugar, you will still have better teeth than someone that brushes them and does eat sugar.

And pics of the cadavers.

LMAO at not having good teeth genetics that allow you to eat shit and never brush. I'm so glad my teeth are good I eat like shit and brush infrequently and I never got a cavity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back