Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ONLY LOSERS "make it" AT AGE 30+

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
"BUt EvEryOne Has ThEir oWn TimE"

STFU

STFU YOU NORMIE ASSHOLE!!

If you finally got a girlfriend at age 30 that means you are a fucking loser because at that point foids are far beyond rotten by then and if foids were foid they would be a black moldy banana by age 18, its like finally becoming a millionaire at 80, NO ONE FUCKING CARES IF YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE AT 80 even if you are driving a bugatti and a lambo because that shit isnt even impressive.

Ascension beyond your 20s is a myth.

Its very low but at least you still have a small chance

Just like a lazy 7 foot HS basketball player
It can happen, but it won't have the same impact as ascending earlier in life. At that point, you are irreparably scarred by years of inceldom. It will forever taint your life.

If you ascend at 30+ you're basically getting chad's sloppy seconds.

Exactly this
Also all the foids are ran thru and mentally deranged. If you're still single by 30 better to be alone for rest of your life (unless you find a young lady 18+ ofc)

I´m soon to be 46 and i have not gotten laid yet.

You can't "make it" at 30. Nothing will ever make up for the missed teen love, sexual experience and social life you didn't have. It's over.

At the west and countries that a closer to it, in more traditional socitys, you may still get a young fresh w0men and nobody would bet an eye on it.

Hack prior to the 20th century, it was common for man to marry in their 30-40s yo much younger women. But because we live in a sick society, a 30-40 year old man (If he isn't good looking, high status, high income) he is frowned upon.

Get ready to see billions of hikkikomoris to varying degrees in all of the west, as most man won't put the effort to build society, and society needs man to put effort into building society. If man had the same conditions as we do in the past (I mean socio/ economic conditions), we would still be living at best at 15th century at worst at 10th and lower.

STFU

If you finally got a girlfriend at age 30 that means you are a fucking loser because at that point foids are far beyond rotten by then and if foids were foid they would be a black moldy banana by age 18, its like finally becoming a millionaire at 80, NO ONE FUCKING CARES IF YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE AT 80 even if you are driving a bugatti and a lambo because that shit isnt even impressive.
I agree completely actually, but it could be a slightly ego thing, to start a family at 30, and live like a neet for 50 years in some shithole country.

You can't "make it" at 30. Nothing will ever make up for the missed teen love, sexual experience and social life you didn't have. It's over.
Jfl this morning i dreamt about teen love, but i tried to make it realistic by making the girl handicapped and ugly, inb4 reddit, yes i had a good personality with her.

I do indeed think the only way to make up for this is get a family, and teaching your son/daughter how to live. (Easier said than done)

At the west and countries that a closer to it, in more traditional socitys, you may still get a young fresh w0men and nobody would bet an eye on it.

Hack prior to the 20th century, it was common for man to marry in their 30-40s yo much younger women. But because we live in a sick society, a 30-40 year old man (If he isn't good looking, high status, high income) he is frowned upon.

Get ready to see billions of hikkikomoris to varying degrees in all of the west, as most man won't put the effort to build society, and society needs man to put effort into building society. If man had the same conditions as we do in the past (I mean socio/ economic conditions), we would still be living at best at 15th century at worst at 10th and lower.
The news will say "men are suffering" then no one will do nothing, not even a tinge, and women will continue fucking chads, and bbc normies, why go the extra mile to help your people? When you can get slayed by migrants.

STFU

What if you're 30 and get a foid 5-10 years younger?

true, but it is better than not making it at all

STFU

Be le white boy
Be le study hard
Be le becoming an engineer
Be le 32 years old 100k+ earner

"I made it guys ! I proposed to Stacy and she accepted ! I knew I would have my revenge ! Take that chad ! :soy:"

Later on r/unpopularopinions
"A woman can have a low bodycount and a loose vagina"

Last edited:
I agree completely actually, but it could be a slightly ego thing, to start a family at 30, and live like a neet for 50 years in some shithole country.
No its not, a foid that is 20-25 is best years for having kids since they are far less likely to have disabilities

The alternative is dying alone.
The Heroic uncuked route.
everything else is a humiliation ritual supervised by succubi and soyciety normalfaggotry alike.

The only saving grace is The End, not the beginning, neither the middle which is the siege of all misery.
stick with vidya, anime, music, and fuck the rest!

In The end it doesnt even matter, When Heat DEATH will take all and Nothing!
Which the whole universe is composed.

an exercise in futility.

Last edited:
"I made it guys ! I proposed to Stacy and she accepted ! I knew I would have my revenge ! Take that chad ! :soy:"
r/ForeverAlone cucks be like:
(The "Stacy" in question is a rotten roastie)

The news will say "men are suffering" then no one will do nothing, not even a tinge, and women will continue fucking chads, and bbc normies, why go the extra mile to help your people? When you can get slayed by migrants.
They will laugh and wonder why we are so hateful

true, but it is better than not making it at all
Nah, step dad route just isnt worth it I dont care how many times people will call you a "volcel" for not being with a roastie with 3 kids, just not worth it

you can "acsend" by raising chads and tyrones kids

you can "acsend" by raising tyrones kids
Yeah, no thanks thats not worth it. I dont care how much I would get called a "volcel" for it.

Better to just fuck prostitutes and go

Nah, step dad route just isnt worth it I dont care how many times people will call you a "volcel" for not being with a roastie with 3 kids, just not worth it
you are bringing kids into the discussion, which is a bit of an extreme, personally i wouldn't date women with kids too, but in terms of body count you'll have to draw a line somewhere. if you really believe in the virgin woman past 16yo you are delusional, it's just not going to happen

Stepdad is so cringe, just move to SEA and collect dividends from west

It can happen, but it won't have the same impact as ascending earlier in life. At that point, you are irreparably scarred by years of inceldom. It will forever taint your life.
Yeah your happiness is already cut more than in half, your brain is now fully formed through pain and rejection. It's no point in trying anymore.

STFU

I will keep chase 18 yr old girl
Until im dead

The real winners never make it :chad:

STFU

For sure way to be betabuxx'd and ultimately cucked.

based vision

By age 30, the ship has long since sailed. Even if you were to ascend, it will never erase a lifetime of trauma.