Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee OnlyFans and cost of living crisis

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★
Fenela fox, an OnlyFans "creator" used to make 400k £ but not anymore. Men started to simp less an she's very frustrated with this. Full story here

She attributes it to cost of living crisis, some people would attribute it yo Blackpill movement. But we all know that real reason is movement of her saggy tits south due to gravitation.

Last edited:
I don't care, toilets live life on dog-mode, they will be fine.

poor toilet , she went from a trillionaire to a billionaire

Poor girl she only just barely makes more money than a medical doctor now. These simps need to stop being so selfish and donate more

Why do people buy into this myth that only fans chicks are all rich? Majority of them probably make as much as the average street hooker

Britain facing cost of living crisis. Onlyfans whores most affected. :feelsclown:

Why do people buy into this myth that only fans chicks are all rich? Majority of them probably make as much as the average street hooker
Its like majority of businesses. There's famous Larry King and hordes of journalists noone knows. There's Metallica and huge amount unknown of bands. PewDiePie and millions of hidden gems, yes even on YouTube.

Its like that. You become popular and everyone invites you making you even more popular. But then you're out of trend and tot on the side.

What kind of faggot pays for onlyfans.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA BITCH :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Apex fallacy. Niggas will look at the top 0.01% of onlywhores toilets like belle delphine and assume that every other toilet is making hundreds of thousands a month. Average earnings for an onlyfans whore is about $150-$200/month (less than $2500/year). That's not enough to pay rent in even the trashiest broken-down apartment building. Just imagine posting naked pictures that will stay on the internet forever in exchange for so little money :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Shitty life decision imo. A smart foid would just go on tinder and find a betabuxx who will spend a lot more money on food and gifts for her :bigbrain:

You know why it's a "crisis" for her?

Because you know she wasted every penny of that 400k because **women can't manage their own lives**.

I've cut WAY back on my OF stuff due to cost of living increase. I didn't realize how much I was spending. The PPV spam is unreal now, the desperation is palpable.

I only work with 1 girl now cuz she's actually been cool and nice to chat with, even when I don't buy anything for weeks+.

Your welcome goyim
Inflation will continue as antisemitism increases
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You know why it's a "crisis" for her?

Because you know she wasted every penny of that 400k because **women can't manage their own lives**.

I've cut WAY back on my OF stuff due to cost of living increase. I didn't realize how much I was spending. The PPV spam is unreal now, the desperation is palpable.

I only work with 1 girl now cuz she's actually been cool and nice to chat with, even when I don't buy anything for weeks+.
@PPEcel @Fat Link ban please this cuck

You’re right most of them don’t make a lot. Most of the simps money is concentrated in a few %

OnlyFans PR perhaps