Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Onlyfans foid says her son is cockblocking her

Repeal the 19th amendment

TLDW for those who don’t want to see cringe: OF Whore mom (most likely single) complains she has to pick up the son she had from school because he was ill and complains it messed up her prime whore OF time

I can barely watch this quirky bitch whine about retarded shit. I feel like having an aneurysm from her voice.

How much do you want to bet her kid is half nigger?

This is her attempt at a comedy routine. Definitely didn't happen. Also 11 AM is not in the after noon, it is before noon :dafuckfeels: therefore it is in the morning :dafuckfeels: she prepared this material and still said that :dafuckfeels:

This is actually alarming - like what kind of cancerous culture produces females like this

TLDW for those who don’t want to see cringe: OF Whore mom (most likely single) complains she has to pick up the son she had from school because he was ill and complains it messed up her prime whore OF time

Degenerate sluts like her do not deserve to be parents

Not a single femtosecond.

What living as an incel for few minutes does to toilets

Maybe she should've thought about this before letting a Tyrone dump his load in her. Stupid whore. I hope when the son gets older he leaves and never contacts her again

needs to be raped in minecraft

Sick No Way GIF by Looney Tunes
throw up GIF
No wonder her kid throws up. I would be sick if I had that skank as a parent

rare based redditors

These are the best fucks dumb blondes lucky nigger who gets to fuck her and dip

Contempt of her own child is unreal