Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Onlyfans model post a video titled "are incels human?"

look how wide open her skull eye bone are. :feelspuke:

I'll give a tiny digest for the readers of this thread that didn't want to give Becky ad-revenue. I have nothing to do in this Saturday night in my prime.

Becky is commenting about some reply threads started by the YouTube incel crowd on her video about 'Why anime is a red-flag'. She claims one of the incels was championing 'wifus', and this incel was also comparing the way that lions mate to how humans do. Somehow this causes her to ponder if incels are human (what!)

Becky let's us viewers know that even before she started in the virtual strip-clubs of OnlyFans, her Instagram was inundated with low-SMV males sending nudes to her and trying to accost her.

Disclaimer, I watched her YouTube video at a double playback speed and I searched through the captions of the last half of the video because the topic was only talked about for one half, and the other half of the video was of Becky getting a starbucks latte teehee.

That is all the points and content of note.

Hey, @FuckingHateMyLife do you think she buys weed for her Chad bf who she talks about in the first minute of the video with the money she makes from OnlyFans? Money she makes for breathing.

Think back to that ITV video. It is a very difficult task to state how easy women have life. I could state the true size of our universe easier than I can state how incomprehensibly easy women's lives are. Women are born with traditional success achieved already.

Grape grape grape grape grape

Report it for hate speech

"Are my subscribers human?"

Dnw a single pixel
Hope she gets raped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6