Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Oompa Loompa Bitch with a Thin Guy (Couples in 2022)

Is her husband a leftist?

Either way, a result of increasing hypergamy and foid privilege in the modern world; they're able to make these obscene, subhuman-discriminatory remarks and formulate these ridiculous standards with virtually no consequence, and are continuously enabled by modern degeneracy-promoting liberalism and the various cucks and normies making up our society... :society:

Her looksmatch is currently rotting on .is, while she gets with this HTN; a landwhale of this sort is only permitted to be able to continue her bloodline through the artificial foid privilege maintained by the elites of our society. :feelsUgh:

Either way, a result of increasing hypergamy and foid privilege in the modern world; they're able to make these obscene, subhuman-discriminatory remarks and formulate these ridiculous standards with virtually no consequence, and are continuously enabled by modern degeneracy-promoting liberalism and the various cucks and normies making up our society... :society:

Her looksmatch is currently rotting on .is, while she gets with this HTN; a landwhale of this sort is only permitted to be able to continue her bloodline through the artificial foid privilege maintained by the elites of our society. :feelsUgh:
This simp needs to be hanged for lowering his standards so low, but that’s pretty much all a non chad can get these days.

Who the fuck puts hot sauce on popcorn?

"Of course, I'm gonna get judge because I'm fat and he's thin"

Yes. Yes, you are obese Annie Warbucks looking mutt

Who the fuck puts hot sauce on popcorn?
Crazy people. Popcorn seems to disolve in liqiuds, i think it would just turn into a paste. She must only put a little bit.