Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Operation "Warm The Older Men's Beds" in rural China.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

In Xiangyin County there is a government program that supporters are saying is a vital boon to rural Chinese men who can't find wives. They're hoping it takes hold China-wide.

Now, I know it's China, but they can't actually "force" women to marry who they don't want to marry. Nor can they say "Look at this specific ricecel. Don't marry this specific OTHER guy, marry our specific ricecel." Because how do you decide which man deserves this hypothetical public pussy, hypothetically seized by the government? No, China isn't doing that. Nor is that really the problem China wants to solve.

The problem? Several villages are turning Smurf with several men but not enough women. So families can't form. Why is this happening? Because women are moving away from the rural villages to live better lives in the city. The treatment for this is four-pronged:

1. Create jobs in rural areas, so women/people in general stay in their rural hometowns.
2. A government funded "blind-date" matchmaking service.
3. Maybe people would marry more often if paperwork to start a family was easier.
4. Make simple living "cool" again with an advertising campaign rejecting flashy expensive weddings and embracing ideas of "marriage and childbearing."

Ostensibly not a "Marry these old farmers" program. Legally you couldn't necessarily say the government was forcing anyone to do anything, simply providing economic support in rural China. But Jiang Wenlai, a writer for Red Net, said the quiet part out loud and called this "Operation Warm The Older Men's Beds." And now some people are very angry with Xiangyin County.

Isnt china suffering from an overpopulation problem? Looks like they want to shit out more canon fodder in their eventual war against the West.

Isnt china suffering from an overpopulation problem? Looks like they want to shit out more canon fodder in their eventual war against the West.

I dunno, some people say the population is set to halve. Everyone's got their own projections.

It is more thay they have a huge gender imbalance.
Not so good for creating a stable docile population as as there are lots of single desperate men..
Also halving population too quickly leads to labour shortages and increase debt as there are less young people to pay for the old.

It is more thay they have a huge gender imbalance.
Not so good for creating a stable docile population as as there are lots of single desperate men..
Also halving population too quickly leads to labour shortages and increase debt as there are less young people to pay for the old.
Labour shortage is a good thing. Gives the workers more power, and the corporations have to pay more. Labour shortage is a word invented by rich people in order to bring immigrants who will work for cheap rather than increasing wages for the people living there to make them want to work for them.

Labour shortage is a good thing. Gives the workers more power, and the corporations have to pay more. Labour shortage is a word invented by rich people in order to bring immigrants who will work for cheap rather than increasing wages for the people living there to make them want to work for them.

Labor shortage isn't always a good thing. If there's too much work for the workforce, there's no amount of money you could ever pay me.

If I was, say, a waiter. And I had the entire floor to myself, all of the tips are mine, that would still be too many people to serve. I could never do it all on my own.

Labor shortage isn't always a good thing. If there's too much work for the workforce, there's no amount of money you could ever pay me.

If I was, say, a waiter. And I had the entire floor to myself, all of the tips are mine, that would still be too many people to serve. I could never do it all on my own.
Waiter is a retarded job that relies on tips. Most jobs are salary/wage based, and this would be forced to increase because the wages aren’t enough. Supply and demand. If the supply of jobs is high and the demand is low, you have to increase the wages in order to increase the demand for the job.

Waiter is a retarded job that relies on tips. Most jobs are salary/wage based, and this would be forced to increase because the wages aren’t enough. Supply and demand. If the supply of jobs is high and the demand is low, you have to increase the wages in order to increase the demand for the job.

It could be any job. Shovel this mountain of shit. Ring up all these customers at the grocery store. Treat all these patients at the hospital. Develop and monitor this software solution. Put all that work on just one person/too few people, and it just can't be done.

What's next? They are going to start to breed them like farm animals. The Chinese love being treated like cattle anyway.

It could be any job. Shovel this mountain of shit. Ring up all these customers at the grocery store. Treat all these patients at the hospital. Develop and monitor this software solution. Put all that work on just one person/too few people, and it just can't be done.
It’s not a matter of people not being available. It’s the employer not paying enough to get enough of the workers they need withiut rigging the system.

It’s not a matter of people not being available. It’s the employer not paying enough to get enough of the workers they need withiut rigging the system.

You could pay me a million dollars. It's still not practical for one man to shovel all that shit.

Based they’re taking care of their incels

In Xiangyin County there is a government program that supporters are saying is a vital boon to rural Chinese men who can't find wives. They're hoping it takes hold China-wide.

Now, I know it's China, but they can't actually "force" women to marry who they don't want to marry. Nor can they say "Look at this specific ricecel. Don't marry this specific OTHER guy, marry our specific ricecel." Because how do you decide which man deserves this hypothetical public pussy, hypothetically seized by the government? No, China isn't doing that. Nor is that really the problem China wants to solve.

The problem? Several villages are turning Smurf with several men but not enough women. So families can't form. Why is this happening? Because women are moving away from the rural villages to live better lives in the city. The treatment for this is four-pronged:

1. Create jobs in rural areas, so women/people in general stay in their rural hometowns.
2. A government funded "blind-date" matchmaking service.
3. Maybe people would marry more often if paperwork to start a family was easier.
4. Make simple living "cool" again with an advertising campaign rejecting flashy expensive weddings and embracing ideas of "marriage and childbearing."

Ostensibly not a "Marry these old farmers" program. Legally you couldn't necessarily say the government was forcing anyone to do anything, simply providing economic support in rural China. But Jiang Wenlai, a writer for Red Net, said the quiet part out loud and called this "Operation Warm The Older Men's Beds." And now some people are very angry with Xiangyin County.
fuck china. but hey they might be on to something :feelshehe:. seriously if this works you can find me in Yingchuan having a fucking field day....literally.