Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinions of both men and women about betas

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
OK so some guys are kinda beta. Some admit it and some don't. Some admit to being subby but not beta even though they're basically the same thing XD

Women... they often like it as long as they can cuck the guy, lol

Men... hm. Seem to mostly want to beat up betas, I think!!

Life is eternal dominance battles.

crazy how betas run the economy, mine the coal, fill up the army, keep the heat on, and make incredible technology and science but still don't get respect from women because they only respect aggressive NIGGERS. FUCKING JOKE WORLD END THE FEMALE GENDER NOW PLEASE GOD PLEASE FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hm it seems that @Nick Fuentes is finally here.

Betas and alphas don't really exist. It was actually based on out of date wolf studies. The only thing which
comes close to betas and alphas could be based on dominance hierarchies. For instance a martial art instructor
would be a alpha in the class, but a beta in his business learning seminar.

If alphas do exist then they should be able to get 100% of women. This is definitely not the case. I think instead
of alphas, i would go with the word breeders. They are just pleasing to look at and women like them. They are not
always strong, women just sleep with them so their kids are good looking as well. Everyone knows that weak man
in college with the pretty boy face, who seemed to get all the girls.

crazy how betas run the economy, mine the coal, fill up the army, keep the heat on, and make incredible technology and science but still don't get respect from women because they only respect aggressive NIGGERS. FUCKING JOKE WORLD END THE FEMALE GENDER NOW PLEASE GOD PLEASE FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Giga cope. Literal alpha parasites rule while betas keep everything running lmao.

Betas and alphas don't really exist. It was actually based on out of date wolf studies. The only thing which
comes close to betas and alphas could be based on dominance hierarchies. For instance a martial art instructor
would be a alpha in the class, but a beta in his business learning seminar.

If alphas do exist then they should be able to get 100% of women. This is definitely not the case. I think instead
of alphas, i would go with the word breeders. They are just pleasing to look at and women like them. They are not
always strong, women just sleep with them so their kids are good looking as well. Everyone knows that weak man
in college with the pretty boy face, who seemed to get all the girls.
Cope.