Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinions on Andrew Tate

No
Once i tried to text a girl to tell about my feelings she didn't even replied back
i can link the thread if you want
Yes bro, my advice is, don’t talk about your feelings to a girl! Just be nice to them and wait till they give you a sign that they like you back, once you‘ve been on a couple dates. Bro I’m 10000% sure you are able to! You should make a dating profile, I think you’re a nice guy and you are willing to be the best version of yourself

Yes bro, my advice is, don’t talk about your feelings to a girl! Just be nice to them and wait till they give you a sign that they like you back, once you‘ve been on a couple dates. Bro I’m 10000% sure you are able to! You should make a dating profile, I think you’re a nice guy and you are willing to be the best version of yourself
You've not answered my question

View: https://youtu.be/77fk2BMVNKI

What advice you want to give him
Im also non NT and have a subhuman face like him

You've not answered my question

View: https://youtu.be/77fk2BMVNKI

What advice you want to give him
Im also non NT and have a subhuman face like him

There was a girl who said you’re really pretty, who ever told you your ugly that’s a lie. And she’s right. People can be mean on the internet, they are hiding behind a screen. But there are still good people out there

I LOVE ANDREW TATE, I LOVE TATE BROTHERS

@Feminism Sucks!

Ok as I was browsing I came across this thread
Thread 'Asked her out' https://incels.is/threads/asked-her-out.512608/
You shouldn’t care that much to be honest, maybe she has other things on her mind, maybe she is in a relationship already or maybe she just never dates. How people respond always have more to do with them than to do with you. Don’t take it personal. And if she is not interested, in the worst case. there are plenty other girls, don’t be so hard on yourself. Maybe try a dating app?

There was a girl who said you’re really pretty, who ever told you your ugly that’s a lie. And she’s right. People can be mean on the internet, they are hiding behind a screen. But there are still good people out there
That's literally virtue signalling
She wouldn't date him if he personallitymaxxed

That's literally virtue signalling
She wouldn't date him if he personallitymaxxed
Ok but so are 1000000 other guys she wouldn’t date, who cares? Think about that. It’s not that she only rejects you. Don’t take it so personal

Ok but so are 1000000 other guys she wouldn’t date, who cares? Think about that. It’s not that she only rejects you. Don’t take it so personal

This post of mine explains it quite nicely:

I'll unironically miss this guy after he gets convicted tbh. Sure, he's a redpiller who blames us for being incel, not to mention that he's a tall, rich, mogger sexpat doing his part to fuck up the dating market in Eastern Europe... but goddamn, does this guy know how to piss off smug, narcissistic leftists like no other and treat foids like shit for fun while he does that:feelshaha::feelskek:. Will be a waste watching him rot in some random shithole Romanian prison when he would be causing one liberal/feminist meltdown after another daily if he were free:(.

Also, before you get banned, I just honestly want to ask you something, and I truly mean this question. Is the "it's all in your head, looks don't matter" stuff the same thing you'd say to a woman struggling to hook up with men she finds attractive, or is this type of gaslighting only reserved for men? Like, if an unattractive woman struggled to find men, you'd admit that it's her looks that are the problem, while if an unattractive man struggles with dating, you'll just tell him that looks don't matter and it's all his personality?

I'm genuinely asking that, so I can understand your mindset.

Also, if I may, since we don't get bluepillers here all that often, what do you think of the study I quote in my signature?