Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinions on Andrew Tate

N

nobodycares

Banned
-
I think he’s right most of the time. Make a lot of money and spend a lot of time in the gym and I’m sure your life Will get better. Stop being the loser and complainer

I think he’s right most of the time. Make a lot of money and spend a lot of time in the gym and I’m sure your life Will get better. Stop being the loser and complainer
GYPSY PIMP AND NECOPHILIAC (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

image.png

Still don't know anything about him. It shall stay that way.

image.png

Still don't know anything about him. It shall stay that way.
WHATS UP KIDDIE CHASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?(IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

but how do you try to make your Life better?

just another redpill coper

He's an arrogant scammer

Foids don’t like losers with no confidence

WHATS UP KIDDIE CHASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?(IN VIDEO GAME)

:feelsYall:
Stop copying that fucking block paragraph onto every post of yours :feelsree:

GYPSY PIMP AND NECOPHILIAC (IN VIDEO GAME)

fuck off with this PUA cuck shit :soy:, there's no making money and trying to look good for your height
I know a lot of small Guys who are in a relationship, If you blame it all on your height thats easy but I think that is not the only problem

no one under 170cm/5'7 is in a relationship in today's age, stop lying
Stop lying to yourself, you know a lot of guy’s bellow 170cm are in a relationship. It’s not about your height it’s About your lack of confidence no foid want to be in a relationship with you

Stop lying to yourself, you know a lot of guy’s bellow 170cm are in a relationship. It’s not about your height it’s About your lack of confidence no foid want to be in a relationship with you
Hey man you might wanna go back to r/IncelTears. It's dangerous to have your IP registered on this site.

:feelskek: ok now you're just copying what bluepilled normgroids repeat, are you poking fun at them or being serious i can't even tell. If you are being serious do you ever go outside? It's only men who are avg heighted and tall in relationships, short men get nothing
I go outside a lot, and I see a lot of short men with beautiful women. But I understand, it’s easier to blame something you can’t change (like your height) instead of doing something about the things you CAN change

Hey man you might wanna go back to r/IncelTears. It's dangerous to have your IP registered on this site.
I don’t understand what did i say wrong?

Your username is my opinion, but anyone who triggers normfags to the extent he has is alright with me

I don’t understand what did i say wrong?
You don't understand bro. I care about you as a person.

This site is a dangerous place. r/IncelTears is a safer place to ask such questions. Good luck

And get off before it's too late, the authorities might already be onto you

You don't understand bro. I care about you as a person.

This site is a dangerous place. r/IncelTears is a safer place to ask such questions. Good luck

And get off before it's too late, the authorities might already be onto you
I don’t understand it because I didn’t ask a strange question why would somebody he onto me?

I don’t understand it because I didn’t ask a strange question why would somebody he onto me?
Being on this site automatically puts you on a list.

We're all under house arrest. You might want to delete your account, brother.

short men are either alone or have to dumpster dive way below their looksmatch, i'd prefer to stay alone. im already doing shit that i can change, I'm 12% BF, not bulked because that's pointless as a manlet but i'm leaner than before, I go to uni. What else could i do, only solution is height surgery after years of saving up but i don't want to risk my life for dried up pussy that's gone through 20 chad dicks before me
maybe change your mindset bro and also work on your confidence

he's a redpill coper but at least men are listening to someone who doesn't emasculate them

Well I’m just Here to help, I’m against violence i don’t understand what i do wrong for being here

I want you Guys to become confident and stop complaining and blaming everybody else for your own insecurities i want to help you all by becoming the best version of yourselfs

That’s what your own insecurities and people are telling you here

You should learn to respect and love other people, in that way you get respect and love back

stop thinking and being so creepy about women, offcourse no person wants to be with someone who thinks like a crazy person. It’s not about height it’s About mindset. Chads would never even consider thinking like this about a woman, That’s the difference I guess

I care about you all but you should all be ashamed for your distorted way of thinking. My advice is to seek proffesional help, women don’t make your Life hard, YOU make your Life hard for thinking this way. Stop blaming others

Nigga, who are you talking to

Lol idk to everybody in here I just want you to be happy and don’t feel like a nobody and don’t ever think everybody looks at you like your a nobody, it’s not true. It’s all in your mind

if you're a foid you can help me:feelsYall:
I’m not a foid bro but I can help you to boost your confidence and stop accepting the fact that you are not worthy of being in happy relationship

Grifter and over all bad character

I’m not a foid bro but I can help you to boost your confidence and stop accepting the fact that you are not worthy of being in happy relationship
well, we all have been through that advice already
do you have a girlfriend?

well, we all have been through that advice already
do you have a girlfriend?
Yes bro I do and I’m a short guy, I just changed my way of thinking and it helped me so much I wanted to help you guys too to stop accepting the Incel life. I don’t mean to be negative I really want to help and give some advice

He is the eventual result of full blown sexual authority of the pomo Nazi variety. He is a low IQ Chad and not even half the things he says are the correct answers for the observations he is making. Therefore he is dumb. But, he will be the kind of guy who helps to really start the next Race War/Civil War thing. Many people like him will step up.

Yes bro I do and I’m a short guy, I just changed my way of thinking and it helped me so much I wanted to help you guys too to stop accepting the Incel life. I don’t mean to be negative I really want to help and give some advice
what about your face?

what about your face?
I’m a 1/10 but when I changed my way of thinking, that was when it finally happened bro. By being an incel and accepting the fact that you’re an incel you will never manifest a girl. I want to help

You should learn to respect and love other people, in that way you get respect and love back
stop thinking and being so creepy about women, offcourse no person wants to be with someone who thinks like a crazy person. It’s not about height it’s About mindset. Chads would never even consider thinking like this about a woman, That’s the difference I guess
Who Is That Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I’m a 1/10 but when I changed my way of thinking, that was when it finally happened bro. By being an incel and accepting the fact that you’re an incel you will never manifest a girl. I want to help
Ok i didn't know what the incel mean when i was 18 how did I remain a khhv till then?