Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on Dr. K?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Is he a demon AI created by you know who to convert the West into hating on inkwells and ostracizing them from society? Majority of his videos are featuring random women who claim to have a shopping list of mental illnesses despite being very high functioning and well. Where is the justice for truecel autist lonely men? His comments are full of vicious nasty idiots who would want nothing more than to see ugly men shot to death in a warehouse and buried under cement.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk9Y8K83tj0

'Open-relationships' aka I am a fucking whore who has no respect for anyone else and my needs are above everyone else's despite having lived a life of privileged, I am still a gigantic piece of shit to any sub 8's I come across. FUCK THEM ALL. FUCK MENTAL HEALTH. FUCK THERAPY. It is nothing more than a construct of lies created by pharmacies to push their product and make ugly people feel guilty about things that are out of their control.

dumbfuck cunt who think hes some gift from heaven because he traveled to the slums of india and meditated about slurping cowshit
even one of his patients roped despite being a millionaire, thats how useless this nigger is

Open relationships for foids aka they want to be pumped and dumped as many times as they desire while still benefiting from a betabuxxer

dumbfuck cunt who think hes some gift from heaven because he traveled to the slums of india and meditated about slurping cowshit
even one of his patients roped despite being a millionaire, thats how useless this nigger is
:lul::lul:

Anyone who believes in chakra is a fucking simpleton

Imagine listening for one second to a psychologist. Not me.

Imagine listening for one second to a psychologist. Not me.
its interesting how they can talk for hours and still say fuck all, "let me think for a moment" then proceeds to repeat himself for the next hour
1 hour ago (edited)
@Mrfiufaufou [UWSL] how dafuq is 21 toddler, its young yeah but you're really exaggerating it unnecessarily. Also how does bring attractive mean you don't have problems, especially if your a woman [/UWSL]
emoji_u1f615.svg
[UWSL].[/UWSL]

There's a interview of him talking with a ricecel, it's SO CRINGE though.
He talks like the ricecel could ascend if he work hard on the studies, fucking lol, that's depressing. :redpill::feelsrope:

He's a blue pilled simp, just cause he got your average foid by being nt enough and having studymaxxing he thinks like he can dismiss others people hardships

PLEASE SIR DO NOT REDEEM DO THE NEEDFUL. Not listening this pajeet with his pseudoscience.

Women claim to have mental illnesses for attention, that is how wicked and heartless they are, they have no regard for people who actually have those illnesses. Look at how teenage whores have single handedly made depression look like an utter joke to wider society and now people with actual depression get laughed off

gaslighting street shitter

:lul::lul::lul:

AYO this same whore had a stream where she was fuckin asking for donations to fund a laptop that Destiny her EVIL ABUSIVE MISOYNIGST SOCIOPATH partner bought for her, yet she is such a loving, giving and kind person? :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Well he is a psychiatrist not a psychotherapist. I still have no idea what a psychiatrist can do. It seems like they have some superficial knowledge about medication but no insight into humans at all. Even though I have had 3 psychiatrists now... they don't really work that hard

"Bud K" is way cooler

There's a interview of him talking with a ricecel, it's SO CRINGE though.
He talks like the ricecel could ascend if he work hard on the studies, fucking lol, that's depressing. :redpill::feelsrope:
link

Is he a demon AI created by you know who to convert the West into hating on inkwells and ostracizing them from society? Majority of his videos are featuring random women who claim to have a shopping list of mental illnesses despite being very high functioning and well. Where is the justice for truecel autist lonely men? His comments are full of vicious nasty idiots who would want nothing more than to see ugly men shot to death in a warehouse and buried under cement.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk9Y8K83tj0

'Open-relationships' aka I am a fucking whore who has no respect for anyone else and my needs are above everyone else's despite having lived a life of privileged, I am still a gigantic piece of shit to any sub 8's I come across. FUCK THEM ALL. FUCK MENTAL HEALTH. FUCK THERAPY. It is nothing more than a construct of lies created by pharmacies to push their product and make ugly people feel guilty about things that are out of their control.

He's misguided at best