Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on marrying a +40 corpo bitch?

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
Someone like Gerri from succession. Something like mommymaxxing or antoniamaxxing.

Imagine the man cave(or should I say a fucking space operations control center?) you can build with the mommie’s financial support. Holy shit and I can cum every time she wants to play.

Literally inceldom solved + early retirement to focus on studies. She might also ask me to be a stay at home dad If she wants to make a kid.

I bet she would be as intelligent as me If not more. Instead of retarding around she could actually conversate.

Send me a dm If interested. (only giga corpo mommies)

This is very based and if you can’t refute otherwise fuck off back to niggerdise

Last edited:
Someone like Gerri from succession. Something like mommymaxxing or antoniamaxxing.

Imagine the man cave(or should I say a fucking space operations control center?) can you build with the mommie’s financial support. Holy shit and I can cum every she makes me her cum.

Literally inceldom solved + early retirement to focus on studies. She might also ask me to be a stay at home dad If she wants make a kid.

I bet she would be as intelligent as me If not more. Instead of retarding around she could actually conversate.

Send me a dm If interested. (only giga corpo mommies)

This is very based and if you can’t refute otherwise fuck off back to niggerdise
I WOULD LIKE TO GET MILF SEX SLAVE WHO IS GONNA PAY ME MONEY FOR FUCKING HER EVEN CUNNINGULUS INCLUDED (IN VIDEO GAME)
very single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Don't marry, unless you enjoy getting raped in divorce court.

Don't marry, unless you enjoy getting raped in divorce court.
I want my de jure constitutional rights and I want to pay taxes to the eagle. I should marry the Gerri brocel. She would still send me tokens of gratitude in holidays and such, even If she divorces.

Plus I can be the perfect stay at home dad. I would happily administer the mommies estate for us.

Last edited:
This is the plan brocels, this is the way. I realized when I do no fap, I feel so horny that I can get hard as a rock with someone like Gerri.

This is brilliant. Some would say absolutely contrarian, but when you actually think about it, it really makes sense. A recipe for a productive family.

I think thus is the best way for a marriage for me to work these days. If the specifics are met, this would actually be a fair deal for man in their 20s.

I am going to create a looksmax acc

And the best part is a women like that might very well protect a male from outside forces compared to him protecting her, in today’s world.

Disclaimer: I wholly believe girls around my age are way sexier. I don’t advice or encourage you or anyone to follow this possible method to terminate your inceldom. And to be honest I would never consider this before. Nevertheless, after recalculations I believe this might satisfy my needs.

Last edited:
First show half of your face, so I can have a better perspective.

This is my fucking eureka moment

Would but since she's clearly a careerist cunt and roastie I'd mostly avoid her and have zero emotional attachment.

Did you have fun writing out your fantasy novel?