Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

opinions

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
The banning people for saying gay shit thing is going too far if that's what this is about. It's one thing to not like faggots. But it feels like nowadays if you even mention gay sex in shitpost you get banned. It's like if I made a post sarcastically saying "All women are queens" and got banned for foid worship. Like their has to be a line drawn somewhere. What if someones just joking about homosexuality. Like do you really hate faggots that much that joking shitpost is banworthy. It'd be a better use of time banning foid worshippers and It infiltrators.

if you're really a heterosexual male then even gay jokes will make you kinda feel bad and disgusted of your self

i can't even think of myself making a shitpost saying "i would suck dick". it makes me feel like a fag and most people who make these kinda jokes are secretly closested.
also people who fail to have heterosexual expereinces will definitely start thinking about turning homosexuals hoping they will find a partner.
at first it starts by making jokes then you will find them sucking dick

Last edited:
if you're really a heterosexual male then even gay jokes will make you kinda feel bad and disgusted of your self

i can't even think of myself making a shitpost saying "i would suck dick". it makes me feel like a fag and most people who make these kinda jokes are secretly closested.
this was about the banning of high iq brocel @GeckoBus

this was about the banning of high iq brocel @GeckoBus
yeah i know
this guy made 3 jokes now about homosexuality since he joined.
do you think a guy in his right mind will say shit like this even if joking

5cIylzml