Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the victim generation.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i guess being a victim is a sort of commodity nowawdays? like if you want to get famous just have a big ass sob story. idk man just seems kinda ugly how thats the new thing. like this is what human beings value? being whiney? fucked up shit has happened to me but i dont go cryying about it on social media. and i find those videos boring since the thing that happened usually isnt that deep like a person being "misgendered". YIKES is also a cancerous word. our culture is so fucking feminine and soy its annoying. like youll open a video and the first few seconds will be someone with their mouth wide open being like "OH MY GOD I---------------------------*long pause* cant believe what i just saw" and its literally just some e celeb calling someone a faggot. what a gay, hysteric, cluster b soyciety we live in.

stop over reacting to everything you fucking pussies.

You have wannabe victims of society like women and real victims of society like us

I fully agree . That's one reason why our police and military has such a hard time recruiting. Every one of these kids is soft, or has a gender-identity-thing that they wear as the latest fashion accessory.

this doesnt apply to lonely men non-NT men who are victims too

Unless your ugly or incel you got t
nothing to complain about.

Being a victim is a privilege afforded by Chads and Staceys only

You have to have a victim story that's harsh but also not harsh enough to make normies uncomfortable.

odd thing to post on .IS