Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oppenheimer looks boring as fuck

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously how the fuck do you make a 3 hour movie about scientists not boring? I already know Nolan I watched Dunkirk and that shit was garbage, won't waste any money in watching Oppenheimer on the cinema. I'll wait to pirate it and if I fall asleep while watching it (very likely) at least I won't have wasted money. Same with Barbie I'm not paying to watch that. Fuck normies.

They spoiled the entire movie in history class

dunkirk was shit

I like dry movies like this.

Chernobyl was boring and slow as fuck, yet everyone praise it.

If you're not interested in history then Oppenheimer and Dunkirk would be boring.

If you're not interested in history then Oppenheimer and Dunkirk would be boring.
I am interested in history, and not just because of memes and Hearts of Iron/Europa Universalis like the kids. Dunkirk was bad because it was a boring mess with no plot.

I am interested in history, and not just because of memes and Hearts of Iron/Europa Universalis like the kids. Dunkirk was bad because it was a boring mess with no plot.
Fair

Nolan’s last few movies have been kinda weak if I’m being honest.

BARBIE OPENHEIMER BASED HE'S LITTERLY ME WHEN RYAN GOSLING WHEN I AND WOOOOAAAW :soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Seriously what else is there to watch? I might go see it smiply because it doesn’t look as garbage as other recent films

How can it be boring when it’s about a guy creating nuclear weapons. The 3 hours of movie are worth it for the explosion alone imo

How can it be boring when it’s about a guy creating nuclear weapons. The 3 hours of movie are worth it for the explosion alone imo
And what's the rest of the movie going to be? "I solve this equation, I calculate this radius, I take a coffee break?" :feelshaha: :feelskek:

BARBIE OPENHEIMER BASED HE'S LITTERLY ME WHEN RYAN GOSLING WHEN I AND WOOOOAAAW :soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
The Barbie/Oppenheimer meme is one of the most retarded and unfunniest memes of the last years.

3 hours???? holy fuck