Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you gone to the cinema and watched Oppenheimer or Barbie like mindless sheeple?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I'm watching neither. Oppenheimer looks boring as fuck and knowing Nolan the movie probably doesn't even have a plot, like Dunkirk. Barbie I have no nostalgia for it so it makes zero sense for me to watch it. But normies fell for that unfunny retarded meme "Barbenheimer" and are watching both kek.

No they both look like shit.

Im going to see oppenheimer soon

Two retard films

I will watch both at some point

I wouldn't watch barbie even if someone pointed a gun to my head. For Oppenheimer, irl he was a interesting person, though id rather watch a documentary.

>watching modern hollyshits movies

RAPE THEM ALL AND LEAVE!

(Barbie and her girls)

Oppenheimer contains a lotta sex-having scenes, so i'll pass. Barbie is for faggots and npcs tho.

no because there's no cinema where i live and i will have to watch the crack version if i want to in my pc.
i would rather go and jerk off to some hentai than waste my time in a feminist film.

Dunkirk and Interstellar were lovely, but nothing about Oppenheimer sounds interesting. It's also cucked as a rice to watch it for obvious reasons, though it's a communist movie from what I've heard.
Barbie is even dumber but I think it would be a decent watch in tightly knit company, it's aesthetically more pleasing too.
no because there's no cinema where i live and i will have to watch the crack version if i want to in my pc.
i would rather go and jerk off to some hentai than waste my time in a feminist film.
That reminds me of how in the third world movies are often dubbed in their monkey languages, which seems like a waste of time lol
Although I remember seeing ads for original VO flim showings when I traveled abroad.

No, and anyone here who is paying to see either one is a sheep. Im surprised by how many people who are usually against normie things, and are all of a sudden on board with the barbieheimer meme. Its retarded

Don't give a fuck about new movies

Also I'm sick of Foids wearing tight Pink jeans and tight Pink dresses. Just watch the film like a normal Normgroid and stop displaying it

Tbh I'm watching neither. Oppenheimer looks boring as fuck and knowing Nolan the movie probably doesn't even have a plot, like Dunkirk. Barbie I have no nostalgia for it so it makes zero sense for me to watch it. But normies fell for that unfunny retarded meme "Barbenheimer" and are watching both kek.
No both movies look garbage

I watched MI 7 instead

But normies fell for that unfunny retarded meme "Barbenheimer" and are watching both kek.
Lol this is true. These movies grossed so much thanks to hype and marketing even though the concept of both is utterly uninteresting.

No. Don't want to get mogged by a bunch of zoomers, and don't have money.

Even if I did, those wouldn't be the movies I would watch.

Haven't watched either

No plans to do so. Goyslop is made for normies, it won't mean much to us

Would rather watch ER videos

No. I'm not interested by cinema.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back