Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oppenheimer sells more tickets than Barbie in India, men are to blame (you can’t make this shit up)

Celius

Celius

-
Just fucking LOL at western women seething over what south Asian men who are supposed to be the least desired race of men for them consooom.

Jfl1

Jfl2

Jfl3

Jfl4

Jfl5

Jfl6

I feel bad for anyone not hating women at this point and thank fucking goodness for curries and their basedness unraveling yet again.

what is oppenheimer?

Oppenheimer is about a scientist, Barbie is about a doll foidlets play with. Why would anyone want to watch Barbie?

Women are group creatures. Funny how if another group of person does not conform to their group standards they get pissed off.

Oppenheimer is about a scientist, Barbie is about a doll foidlets play with. Why would anyone want to watch Barbie?
I wanted to watch oppenheimer because of him being a physicict who tried to poison his instructor but seeing all this normgoids hype over oppenheimer I am becoming less enthusiastic about the movie

Yes saar can confirm I'm Indian, India very bad and very sexist saar

Maybe Indians just don't have trash taste in film idk. Barbie looks like the worst slop ever.

Why don’t the women go see Barbie then

Also is the woman in the first tweet the one who plays Barbie in the Indian version? I wouldn’t see it either

They really want Barbie to succeed. I guess it will. But with foids, it is always message over substance. Not surprised.

Btw, Curries have made a number of 'strong female' type films over the years, maybe more than the hollywood. But since those female characters are actual characters, not some vindictive surrogates for the foids, they are not actually good characters to them.

what is oppenheimer?
From the thread title, you could ascertain that it's a movie. From an internet search, you could learn what the movie is about.

JFL

Jfl I don't care about movies

what is oppenheimer?
Lead scientist, with communist friends, who built the atom bomb and was happy to drop it on Japan but then felt guilt.

That's what the film takes 3 hours to cover.

Lead scientist, with communist friends, who built the atom bomb and was happy to drop it on Japan but then felt guilt.

sounds a whole lot better than barbie

why the fuck when talking about sexist countries they ALWAYS point towards India? there are probably worser countries for toilets

I'll watch Barbie if Ken rapes and dismembers her.

Women should have a limit on what they say and how long they can be online in the internet.

Wasn't he mostly just the manager of the project? Yet gets almost all the credit lol

Based Curries.

Also this drama over the Barbie movie and the Oppenheimer movie is so dumb. Like two movies haven't released on the same day before.

I’m not gonna see either…

Based Curries.

Also this drama over the Barbie movie and the Oppenheimer movie is so dumb. Like two movies haven't released on the same day before.
Nope, to me it sounds like they are just picking anything that is not even remotely related to foster their hatred speech against indians.
It's just systematic bullying at this point.

Sounds like sheboon thinks she's superior to curries.

We should round up all foids in Antarctica and then nuke the fuck out of it.

I wanted to watch oppenheimer because of him being a physicict who tried to poison his instructor but seeing all this normgoids hype over oppenheimer I am becoming less enthusiastic about the movie
Don't watch any new movies, they are all shit. Only recent film I've watched is joker.

why the fuck when talking about sexist countries they ALWAYS point towards India? there are probably worser countries for toilets
India is the most based country that's why. Pajeets kill foid infants and foetuses every single day and keep women as their slaves

I thought calling countries "guetto" was racist...

But she's a foid, so who cares, right? :feelsclown:

Another proof .is will forever be more rational than a mainstream website full of foids expressing themselves

Based Curries.

Oppei is popular because of Gita quote or Nolan nerds

No one is go to wacth Barbie movie cause its movie about normie faggots and feminist

Ryan Reynolds. That's the only reason men would want to watch it in the west. Because of the "literally me" meme.

Have sex with barbie without consent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back