Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Oppenheimer sucks

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I thought it would be a movie about bombs, physics and how to kill as many japs as possible, but its actually a movie about how hard it is to be a chad fucking bitches. At some point a foid character commits suicide because he doesnt want to dick her anymore. Joke of a movie. Literally for retards.

I thought the same.
Glad I wasn't alone in my seething.

It’s all kiked up with the cliches and bullshit. I would’ve enjoyed it, if it was from the 80s or something

Shawty give bomb head, I call her sloppenheimer

ac9.gif

Oppenheimer when his bomb designed to kill millions is used to kill millions.

It’s all kiked up with the cliches and bullshit. I would’ve enjoyed it, if it was from the 80s or something
Ironically the only character I liked was Isaac rabbi, he had a good fat jew face.

Wtf? so almost 10% of the ENTIRE movie is just scenes of sexual intercourse and fucking..

Cant imagine the pain of an incel that went on the cinema to watch this thinking "its just a cool movie about the atomic bomb!" only to be bombarded (no pun) with scenes of sex for the 10% for the whole film...

Damm, kind of expected it too be like that.

I’m watching it tomorrow anyway

You should have watched sound of freedom lmao

Oh shit, thought it was gonna be historically valuable, thanks for letting us know it's not.
Its filled with muh women moments like a good jewcucked movie. Americans need to kick kikes out of their country for good

I thought it would be a movie about bombs, physics and how to kill as many japs as possible, but its actually a movie about how hard it is to be a chad fucking bitches. At some point a foid character commits suicide because he doesnt want to dick her anymore. Joke of a movie. Literally for retards.
:feelsokman:thanks for the review fuck oppenheimer

I saw it earlier today and I honestly forgot about the whole suicide part. I couldn't have given less of a shit about the foid characters.

Yea the movie was shit the only good part was when they built the bomb and tested it

I saw it earlier today and I honestly forgot about the whole suicide part. I couldn't have given less of a shit about the foid characters.
The rest of the movie is about that balhead being communist omg no one gives a shit

Oppenheimer was a weakling cuck. President Truman mogged him to hell and back.

Oppenheimer was a nasty kike and we fought the wrong enemy

It's actually an interesting movie, but again, let me remind everyone here that it doesn't matter anymore.

Trust me, our world is not ending because of atomic bombs. Our whole system is just going into overdrive before collapse. It's over for all of us, atomic bomb or not.