Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OPPENHEIMER

Will you watch Oppenheimer in cinema?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
I will probably pirate it and watch it months later when its out digitally.

No, it looks boring and most likely will have some globalhomo shit in it.

i am somehow not approving of cillian murphy as oppenheimer, he just seem to be tryharding to be og guy by keeping his eyes open and looking sideways and all; besides real oppenheimer was much taller than this guy and also had deeper voice (at least judging from the recordings). EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY's dude portrayed better oppenheimer in a parody video than what cillian has shown in some trailers so far.

yeah, nothing else to watch

Barbie the sex movie?
the new barbie with Margot Robbie. She looks attractive so was considering watching movie for that but will likely be globohomoed

the new barbie with Margot Robbie. She looks attractive so was considering watching movie for that but will likely be globohomoed
I didn't even knew It's a movie!

Those fuckers are never satisfied with their billions of dollars.

Never going to watch that movie

Ah yeah he made Memento so prolly watch it down the line but doubtful at cinema.

Nolan’s been putting out nonstop bangers after Following. Kinda crazy when you think about it.

No fuck the kikes, down to modern media